Rajani war serpent

hi
how to get this mount?
is it up in 2 weeks?
what drop rate?

Here you go.

1 Like

The item for this mount drops from Rei Lun in the “Halls of the Serpent” in Guo-Lai Halls in the Vale. Spawns at the very bottom of the zone (Go straight once you enter & immediately down to the lowest portion.) You do NOT need to have a cloak to be able to loot the scale OR to be able to turn it in. As long as you’re able to see the updated vale you’re able to loot the scale. (Will update this comment if anyone needs, trying to give as much helpful information as possible!)

There is no reputation requirement to purchase the mount, just need the scale. Very low drop rate. (1%-2%)
Only spawns during Mogu invasions in the Vale. Thus, during Mantid and Black Empire invasions, Rei Lun will NOT spawn.

2 Likes

Park 20 chars there (u need to do the cloak quest line up to the part Uldum turns invasion mode) and farm it on those 3 days

I got it on my 1st kill.

I got it on the 2nd kill, probably not a very low drop rate

RNG is RNG.

Some get the Invincible mount on first try, while some still dont have it after farming since Wrath.

2 Likes

…thats not how droprates work though.

Over 150 kills. Saw it drop 20 tines. Drop rate is like 5-10% towards lower end

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.