Random ban

Yo is there a real GM a real person that could take a look at my totally random ban I got over 2 months ago. I still havent get a response from an actual person / GM to why I got banned. I got an email sent to me that said hack/bot which I have never used in my life so it has to be something else which the AI bot response wont answer. This exact thing happened to Payo like 1-2 weeks before it happened to me but since im not a streamer who the fk cares about me. I lost my account which I have played for more than 17 years on without getting an explanation to why??? How is this even possible?

It might not have been so random, could be the gold you bought :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Never bought any gold what so ever. If I did then I would understand the ban but I know pretty damn good that I have never used any bot or hack for that matter or bought any gold. Only thing I can think of is either ive got mass reported by actual bots for killing them or that I played for a longer period of time which you get automaticly banned or something. I honestly have no idea. :S

Well in that case you should apeal your ban and see if that helps. I can tell you one thing that dosent help, writing on the forums

1 Like

appeal them non stop.
There was a guy from living flame - eu discord who was unbanned recently he spent 4 months and 19 appeals until the real blizzard looked at the case and “apologized” for “inconvenience”.

Dident payo buy gold on his streams? He did something really stupid atleast.

Did they unban him?

The forum isn’t the appropriate place to appeal an account suspension. For more information, please visit the pages Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban and Forum Code of Conduct. If needed, you can review the responses to your tickets on this page.