"Random Battlegrounds" keep giving me the same two BGS

I do BG’s on some characters instead of dungeons while leveling, and every time, the “random” battleground queue give me one of two BGs, Silvershard mines or Temple of Kotmogu. What’s the point of having a “random” search if it’s just the same thing over and over? It’s really annoying because I want the bonus from doing the random ones, but I want to do WSG, AB, EoTS, etc. I can’t even “ban” Silvershard Mines or Temple of Kotmogu, that feature is apparently removed?

Does anyone else experience this? It’s driving me nuts. :frowning:

When i level through battlegrounds same

I dont think you can do others than those 2 up to a certain level, but im not sure

They give 10 people bgs mostly to make queues faster on low levels. You must be very lucky to get 15 man bg. Ur pool need many people queueing.

Oh, so it’s because there’s too few people in the queue? It’s still weird then that I don’t get any other 10v10, like WSG. :frowning: But it makes sense at least, that it prioritises 10v10 over 15v15 when there’s too few in queue.

1 Like

I leveled 16 chars with random bg farm. On each char I got 15 man bg 4 times maximum until I reached 120 level.

One of it was at 24 level and it was 8 pm server time when most people were playing game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.