Random bg ilvl

Please stop ppl under 200 ilvl from q those how many times i have to play 7vs10 8 vs 10 and so one its f… frustrating, its ok if happens 1 or 2 times but not evry f… single game

You already know that BG is going to be spicy once you check your teammates and they got 20K hp. Multiple of them.

ilvl 200 gear is already relatively cheap on AH (prices may vary per server, obviously), plus the 230 item and the lego, you can easily start with around 210ish ilvl…or grind Korthia, hell even heroic dungeons, but yeah, the gear I see sometimes on BGs makes me giggle

But it’s one of the only aspects of PvP they can queue into?

It wasn’t lowbies/newbies/alts asking for ridic ilvl disparity, why punish them? Arena players were advocating astronomical advantages.

Give unranked their own queue. Preferably with a static unranked ilvl.
Let rated players keep their arms race / ridiculous ilvl disparity.

1 Like

This is something that I’ve suggested in the past and should be implemented especially for the Epic Battleground mode since there is no ladder or competition involving a 40vs40 in the rated scene, therefore it should provide with scaling on both sides so everybody has a similar ilvl for those who are using PvP gear, and people and new players can actually enjoy the experience of PvP in that instance, same for Normal Random Battlegrounds.

Rated Battleground as the name implies its a test of each individual player who are willing to climb the ladder for rating, PvP upgrades and cosmetics (Titles, Transmogs, Mounts, Visuals).

I believe that everybody has the right to play the game after a long day at work, to enjoy a mode that many people enjoy playing in the battlegrounds so they can have fun, experiment their classes and encourage players to work together since team fights will be based on how skilled and accurate are they in performing synchronized attacks on a specific target.

Just food for thoughts anyways, this is my personal opinion, I think we should let the new players enjoy the game in their level as some of the rated players should against play players based on their skill.

1 Like

Pretty much.
Ideally I’d like to maintain a large player pool & have disparity at a bare minimum (if any disparity at all), so that we can all play together.

But if people are insisting on huge gear advantages on top of their skill advantages & thus making the game unplayable for players in honour/lowbie gear, then we need an unrated bracket so that we can play. Even if it’s just against each other.

But they won’t.
And I’ve already wasted enough energy trying.

Isn’t it ironic you are posting on a 197 I’ll toon :wink:

Problem is gating on gear catch up systems

Eaay solve, put honor gear straight to 200 ilvl and cut some ranks out.

Give people a chance.

Sooner they flatten this gear hump out the sooner we can go back to proper pvp.

Forget honor gear its beyond crap (why I’ll never understand)

9.1.5 gear levels in instanced pvp

Unranked 233
Top rank 256

23 ilvls I mean if blizzard can’t work out this is completely stupid I don’t hold out much hope.

Again a stupid fix is to create more ranks, problem is its only half a fix.

Get unranked to 242 in instanced pvp.
WITHIN 15ILVLS!!

Then we’re talking gear is meaningful but not broken
Gear needs to mean something just not be roflstomp

On 9.1.5 PTR top rated gear from 2400 have 262 ilvl in PvP. So TOP honor have 233 - TOP rated 262 - 29 ilvl difference.

You better dont joke that they added another rank of pvp gear I need to grind after my duellist that will impact rated PvP. You better dont. Last time they promised that the 2.4k upgrade will only upgrade your gear in PvP.
Screencap or it didnt happen

https://ibb.co/FVh7XPT

From guy on PTR forum.

P.S. Poor RBG pugs can’t handle with chill guys on low MMR with full rated gear. At least LFG will be dead till end of expasnion.

If you mean upgrading a honor piece all the way to highest conquest tier, that’s a tooltip bug.

Where u see honor gear - its conquest gear.

I don’t speak German. There was a similar topic elsewhere on the tooltip bug that I mentioned so I thought it might be that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.