Random Freezes out of nowhere

Hello,

Wow is freezing randomly out of nowhere.

|Processor|13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-13700HX 2.10 GHz|
|Installed RAM|16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|

I tried to repair, disable addons, lower the graphics, etc. nothing works.
What can cause this problem?
WoW is the only game that is doing these random freezes.

Thank you!

2 Likes

The last time i used an Intel CPU was during the first pentium days of 100Mhz. Ive been an AMD user ever since the mid 90’s. Out of necessity as they are cheaper. I dont need top performance so price dictates what hardware i have.

However i know that the 13th and 14th gen intel chips have real issues. One of them is what you describe.

Welcome, i TOTALLY AGREE with the author from like 3+/- months i got the same problem (tho i uses AMD components in my pc that work well with each other) since then its just only frustrating every time every day i logged in and randomly lags me for shorter or longer then after some time (usually several seconds) either open world, dungeon, delve or raid its still happening im literally TIRED of THIS HAPPENING is there any info/help what could cause such a stuff? its just not fun having this… maybe certain game connection have to be done like auto ip or something (IM NOT USING WI-FI)… using normal simple router because im not living alone im literally dumb what did i made to have such a problem and/or what i have to do to finally fix this…

I had this problem too but I think I fixed it by disabling GSYNC and VSYNC both in Nvidia control panel and in-game graphic settings

for me personally when that lag occurs i quickly alt tab to battle net app and those things there in wow page are also “reloading” its like losing connection with the game for a brief moment because that stuff on b net app back to norm quick enough the game itself needs another SEVERAL seconds… but still totally at random.