Rank 1 title. Let's discuss

Hey. Theres nothing about it on the forums. But I tell you this. These are the best players in the game. They reached the top in ladder and are first. So therefor rank 1. That’s the tittle. And as you see. There are like 10 battlegroups per continent and so 10 people with this pr content. Which means that there are various amounts of players from like 100 people ish people on earth with rank 1 as a title. And theres millions of people doing arenas so it’s less than 0.1 of the players. It’s more like theres a bigger chance for you to win the lottery even if you had a million in cash than being rank 1. So we roughly had like 100 rank 1 ir so. And that’s great. Well there must be rank 1 but in the end it’s the highest measurement for the greatest players among the stars. So if we just had a championship with the top players we could have said we have one best player. But that’s like halfway true. Because they do have these arenas and tournaments of the best players. But a rank 1 is a rank 1 and it’s fair to say it’s pretty wild to be. You must be pro in like so many ways. You must be a class for yourself. Or to say it something out of the ordinary good. Not just lucky. You need skills to play at this level. These people do amazingly good. And it’s little discussed title tbh. You had arenajunkes with rank 1 people back in the day. But that was mostly tactics. You didn’t really see them play ot get a feeling of how it was to be this top player. So Im here to say it that rank 1 is pretty awesome stuff. So I’m gonna tell you all about it here.

Yeah so I was think this need to be somewhere. Because rank 1 is very special to be in such a big game with so many players across the world. So imagine what a great achievement to have. I made the title myself and got to 2500 rating season 4 Brutal Gladiator. And I was voted to be the best player on the forum. So rank 1 and best on forums with some discussion. But the majority said my name. So I was one time the best player in the world and had the most prestigious title and accomplishments. I never made a movie or so so I didn’t become famous at that time. Yet I more likely became a legend back there. Forgotten and lost now. But I have my legacy. And it means alot to me. 9ne of my greatest achievements. But I think also I were somehow alittlebit higher than the rest of the rank 1 people. I think I actually were better than them somehow and would to be considered as rank 1 of the rank 1’s and actually be the best player in the world. Because I just owned it. I dunno how to say it other than that. I pwnd the game and were the most imba thing I’ve seen. How can I say it. but it must be considered the most perfect gaming you possibly can make of it. One of my greatest memories too. Playing that warrior and beating the crap out of all. And also I must add to you that I went from 2100 rating to 2500 rating and rank 1 without losing 1 match. Against the hardest teams. That’s why I said rank one of the rank 1’. Because I’m obviously that good. Im also very fair in how I choose to mean such a thing like that. It’s like my proof. So not just rank 1 and random. Like rank 1 is random to be. But I guess it’s very rarely possible that I ever meet another rank 1 and they have my deepest respect. Even if I’m slightly better probably.

I made this topic cause I wanted to have some feedback on it. And to maybe answer questions. Ty

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.