Rank1 players banned for boosts

There is an ongoing ban wave for rmt boosts done by rank1 players.
Zeepeye has been banned for 6 months now.
There are a lot more big names speculated to be affected like Snutz, Blizo, Maro, Jahmilli according to their tweets, but none went open about it like Zeepeye did.

So just remember - boosting for wowtokens is fine.
Pay2Win lads.

15 Likes

I love how Zeepeye made a crypost on twitter, that he can’t make a living out of wow tournaments, so he HAS TO do rmt boost. like dude, get a freggin job.

39 Likes

I’m playing wow too a lot, where is my free money

7 Likes

If you are not making enough money from streaming wow then playing wow cant barely be called a job.

Seems like he has to get a normal job now like 99% of working people.

Edit: I just read zeepeyes Twitter post. I mean come on dude you know for years you cant make a living off of playing wow arena esports and still continue this path for years. It’s the same like knowing you cant make a living off of eating hot dogs competitively and still doing it for years and then crying that you feel forced to rob a bank

20 Likes

I dont twitter often, any chance you could drop the links for the tweets that speculate others that may be affected?

I mean yeah, that’s what real money trading gets you.

It’s clear as day in the ToS that Real Money Trading IS against the rules.

If people chose to break it, and they get caught, they have to pay the consequences, no one is excempt from that.

2 Likes

I assume https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22758508/awc-and-mdi-competitive-rulings will be updated. Jahmilli is there

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

They think they are some kind of pro football players? Kekw People do money from Streams and promotes, youtube chanels and so on.

2 Likes

And if that job isn’t enough for him to make a living, perhaps he should be looking for a new job

Good riddance

11 Likes

I can’t believe anyone would risk everything like this when there’s a high chance of being caught and banned. Some people never seem to learn, not even from other people’s mistakes…

3 Likes

are you practicing 10 hours a day to compete in tournaments?

4 Likes

10 hours? that sounds like a lot. It seems like, this JOB is not for me

5 Likes

Im actually sorry for people who try to make a living out of WoW.

Unless you are a big streamer it’s not really profitable compared to other games. And if you have to take illegal actions to make up for that, then you should definitely consider to search an actual job or try another game.

22 Likes

Very just bans. I hope they continue and ban more people as well. They’re most certainly not the only pros breaking ToS.

WoW Arena E-Sports is supply and demand just like everything else. Just because you can’t make a living off of WoW tournaments that doesn’t entitle you to break ToS and ruin the game for tens if not hundreds of thousands of legitimate players.

WoW is not a job unless you can make it a job without breaking the ToS (through e.g. streaming).

Before you guys start simping all over these guys I just want to point out that these guys are each responsible for tons of R1 (and even more Glad) slots each season. They are very much so part of the reason you couldn’t get your Duelist / Gladiator / R1 title that you tryharded for.

These players need to man the f up and get real jobs like the rest of us instead of acting like manbabies who just want to play video games all day (not caring one iota about the fact that they’re ruining the game for the rest of us).

Practicing 10 hours a day is a personal choice, it does not entitle you to breaking ToS.

35 Likes

u don’t get it, do you?
blizz just wants to cut out the middleman standing between actibliz and your wallet being empty due to wow token buying to pay for boosts

in the end - blizz doesn’t care about boosts, they care about revenue

6 Likes

Boosting for gold should get you a ban aswell, fk all those people ruining ladders.

10 Likes

How about boosting people for free because you’re a good friend and they want the elite sets, or because you want stream content from viewer 2s? Should that be bannable too?

6 Likes

So participating in the AWC should earn you a yearly salary…ok Zeepeye :man_shrugging:.

3 Likes