Rapid Fire MM hunter damage

Hello I have a question about “rapid fire” skill.
I noticed that my “rapid fire” always do bit different damage.
Sometimes it does 3.2k damage and sometimes all of a sudden 4.3k damage, although all my stats (crit, hasta, mast, versa, agility) stay same amount. I don’t understand why there is so much difference sometimes. Can someone explain me what the damage of “rapid fire” depends on.

Well, the damage difference between those numbers is 35%, give or take.

Are you sometimes switching between multiple legendary items? I ask as I can see that you’re using the neck with the RF bonus on it(Surging Shots). Which comes in at exactly 35%.

If not, then maybe someone else can figure out why.

Hey, thanks for your answer but no, the case i am talking appears in dungeons and I am using everytime the Same legandery for the dungeon :slight_smile:

Buff from Dungeon Finder?
Playing with a warrior? 5% dmg difference.
Playing with a monk? 5% dmg difference.
Playing with someone buffing your mastery?
Getting a buff in the dungeon increasing your damage sometimes?

I can think of alot of reasons why your damage varies inside a dungeon.

Each shot of rapide fire has a chance to crit I believe. Sometime you may get more crits

it is like 2500 base damage in kyrian ilvl 250 with mastery 45% and Ver 25% every shoot increase damage addunal 10% so it cirts for 5000 damage so total damage is 35000 single target …

Brutal Projectiles

Soulbind Conduit

Potency Conduit

Item Level 145

Requires Hunter

Requires level 60

Your auto attacks have a 10% chance to cause your next Rapid Fire to deal 3.0% increased damage for each shot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.