Rare Mount Sellers! IS IT LEGAL?

RARE MOUNT SELLERS! IS IT LEGAL? or not

You may not be aware, but it’s against the forum code of conduct to name and shame players on the forums. If you suspect cheating, get in touch with Blizzard (I think there’s a hacks@blizzard.com email that you can use) - the forums aren’t the place to report players.

5 Likes

RARE MOUNT SELLERS! IS IT LEGAL? or not ?

I really don’t understand your concern. So there’s someone camping rare-spawn locations with a low-level character to tell people it spawned for a gold payment. What’s the problem?

Did I miss something?

1 Like

Like punyelf said, ANYTHING bought for via in game gold is 100% within the TOS

The second you factor in 3rd party transactions or real money it becomes against TOS

1 Like

You can always beat them to it.

It is not against the rules to camp for yourself or another person who is paying you gold.

It is against the forum rules to name and shame. You may want to edit your post.

3 Likes

^^ This

2 Likes

Oh no xyz type my char name. Like literally ANYONE gives any sh1t about these days…

the answer from blizzard is: if someone isnt actively hacking or exploiting game bugs and no real life money is involved, its fair game and legal. there you go.

1 Like

Is this post the equivalent of someone running into a store shouting whilst you have no clue what he’s shouting about?
I sort of understand something about rare farming, but that’s about it.

You ask if it’s legal, it’s certainly not illegal - I think you’ll find that at this moment in time the police have one or two more pressing matters!

Hole in your story, Starter Accounts do not have access to party formation functions. If they do, please report this as a bug.

You did the second best thing,uncovered how he is doing it.People will flock to these methods now.

Pretty much the guide and list of servers,everything you need is in this thread.

It’s against the forum rules to name and shame players, but it’s not against the rule to advertise for boosting in exchange of golds that you’ll translate into real money by using 3rd party website. I will never understand the logic of Blizzard. I don’t care if people get boost for leveling or raid items if this is something that happen rarely like it was in the past, but it’s to far now. Achievements, mounts, mythic chest, mythic score, AOTC, … you don’t know if a player has merit or not unless you do a deep inspection of everything now.

Boosting in Retail is now industrial, it’s not like it was in the past. They replaced chinese gold seller by WoW Token & booster. Dungeons finder and trade channel are infested of boost message. And it work, my coworker had take a boost for Azshara HC after he got canceled many times in Dungeons Finder and saw boost message.

He learned nothing, and that ruined his experience of getting thing by himself. I told him, but he doesn’t listen and he was feeling bad after because he realized it was a stupid idea that destroyed the enjoyment of doing it by himself … and he was still canceled after that so he left the game instead of getting the right way.

“gEt BadBoY adDoN” they will said xd.

Calm yourself down Patricia. Holy moly.

Think of this guys as mercenaries, sellswords if u want, someone you hire to help on the adventure…

The price and strenght of the follower is determined by the difficulty of the adventure.

… but… you can buy a token and get gold with real life money… lol.

WoW logic…

Buying a token is what allows people to play for free. You are essentially just paying for someone else’s subscription at a premium.