Rare Mount Sellers! IS IT LEGAL?

RARE MOUNT SELLERS! IS IT LEGAL? or not

1 Like

O now I get it… took a few rereads.

You… don’t like this I take it?

Im pretty sure the author of this post sells rare spawn mounts himself (someone linked me his twitch) https://www.twitch.tv/bopistolet/videos
Edit: Looks like he deleted every single vid where he sells mounts…

2 Likes

such things as selling rare should not exist at all. Blizzard should ban these people.

2 Likes

The number of Achievements and the level of Honor 37 shows that it is 1 person
I personally saw them searching for companions and characters of level 20! if you say something, then you need evidence
platypus-todeswache
platypus-die-nachtwache
20 lv platypus-die-nachtwache Any 1 can chek /w platypus-die-nachtwach
20lv platypus-DarkmoonFaire any 1 can chek /w platypus-DarkmoonFaire
20lv platypus-Moonglade any 1 can chek /w platypus-Moonglade
120lv platypus-die-silberne-hand

All Information How They Do It HERE! Anyone can do it! if it is legal! Therefore, the question is for Players and Blizzard! PLEASE CHECK THESE CHARACTERS and read this topic! Guys let’s LIFT IT!

Support edit: This post has been cleaned up. No naming on the forums.

Please read the Community Code of Conduct before posting again or creating new threads. You can find the Code of Conduct here: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct.

1 Like

Selling for gold is considered a trade, lots of the boosting communities and/or individuals do this. They sit and camp something for people so they can just log on and get it.

It is not against the rules for gold. You are not allowed to do this for IRL money.

1 Like

What?
/10 char

5 Likes

You may not be aware, but it’s against the forum code of conduct to name and shame players on the forums. If you suspect cheating, get in touch with Blizzard (I think there’s a hacks@blizzard.com email that you can use) - the forums aren’t the place to report players.

5 Likes

RARE MOUNT SELLERS! IS IT LEGAL? or not ?

I really don’t understand your concern. So there’s someone camping rare-spawn locations with a low-level character to tell people it spawned for a gold payment. What’s the problem?

Did I miss something?

1 Like

Like punyelf said, ANYTHING bought for via in game gold is 100% within the TOS

The second you factor in 3rd party transactions or real money it becomes against TOS

1 Like

You can always beat them to it.

It is not against the rules to camp for yourself or another person who is paying you gold.

It is against the forum rules to name and shame. You may want to edit your post.

3 Likes

^^ This

2 Likes

Oh no xyz type my char name. Like literally ANYONE gives any sh1t about these days…

the answer from blizzard is: if someone isnt actively hacking or exploiting game bugs and no real life money is involved, its fair game and legal. there you go.

1 Like

Is this post the equivalent of someone running into a store shouting whilst you have no clue what he’s shouting about?
I sort of understand something about rare farming, but that’s about it.

You ask if it’s legal, it’s certainly not illegal - I think you’ll find that at this moment in time the police have one or two more pressing matters!