Rare Mount Sellers! IS IT LEGAL?

Hole in your story, Starter Accounts do not have access to party formation functions. If they do, please report this as a bug.

RARE MOUNT SELLERS! IS IT LEGAL? or not

You did the second best thing,uncovered how he is doing it.People will flock to these methods now.

Pretty much the guide and list of servers,everything you need is in this thread.

Itā€™s against the forum rules to name and shame players, but itā€™s not against the rule to advertise for boosting in exchange of golds that youā€™ll translate into real money by using 3rd party website. I will never understand the logic of Blizzard. I donā€™t care if people get boost for leveling or raid items if this is something that happen rarely like it was in the past, but itā€™s to far now. Achievements, mounts, mythic chest, mythic score, AOTC, ā€¦ you donā€™t know if a player has merit or not unless you do a deep inspection of everything now.

Boosting in Retail is now industrial, itā€™s not like it was in the past. They replaced chinese gold seller by WoW Token & booster. Dungeons finder and trade channel are infested of boost message. And it work, my coworker had take a boost for Azshara HC after he got canceled many times in Dungeons Finder and saw boost message.

He learned nothing, and that ruined his experience of getting thing by himself. I told him, but he doesnā€™t listen and he was feeling bad after because he realized it was a stupid idea that destroyed the enjoyment of doing it by himself ā€¦ and he was still canceled after that so he left the game instead of getting the right way.

ā€œgEt BadBoY adDoNā€ they will said xd.

Calm yourself down Patricia. Holy moly.

Think of this guys as mercenaries, sellswords if u want, someone you hire to help on the adventureā€¦

The price and strenght of the follower is determined by the difficulty of the adventure.

ā€¦ butā€¦ you can buy a token and get gold with real life moneyā€¦ lol.

WoW logicā€¦

Buying a token is what allows people to play for free. You are essentially just paying for someone elseā€™s subscription at a premium.

Thanks for the explaination. I really needed itā€¦

Doesnā€™t change a thing. People can use real money to get gold to get the rare mounts or whatever boosting services and people do it alllll the time.

Real money is used to buy those services.

The transaction in game with the booster must be for gold. Otherwise you are breaking the rules.

I am aware but the rules are pointless because of what I just said.

I donā€™t need a lesson. Iā€™m pointing out the hypocrisy of the rules.

I donā€™t want anyone to get the wrong idea. So Iā€™m always going to clarify that you can only boost for gold or buy a boost for gold without breaking the terms of service.

Multibox abuse and this abuse is legal according to wow rules

There isnā€™t really any multiboxing involved when it comes to selling a rare spawn mount on a dead realm.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.