Rare race class combinations ?

Hello fellow readers. I have been playing this game for a very long time , an unhealthy amount of /played. Bi-factional and proud. However there just seems to always be a lack of certain race/gender / class combinations.

The purpose of this post is to share my experiences and to hear feedback on those i may have missed. My goal is maybe to sway some of you thinking of rolling an alt to maybe re-think and pick one of these minorities and give them some love.

Here is the list of class combination i just never seen in game either in bgs or dungeons. Either leveling up or at 120.

Female dwarf Warriors and Warlocks and monks. No idea why i see an abundance of female dwarf paladins , priests , mages , rogues however. Out of the three mentioned , the female dwarf warlock is by far the rarest , i have only ever seen one ! That was on these very forums apart from that never seen one actually in game.

Male gnome priests and hunters. Seen any of these ? I sure haven’t , seen quite a few female gnome hunters but the guys … no where to be seen.

Draenei monks , i saw one in MoP that’s was it. The Original Draenei monk however , elusive indeed !

Onto the horde side.

Female orc hunters , same comment as the gnome hunters. Plenty of male orcs running about but female orc hunters … no where to be seen.

Troll priests , by far not the rarest as all the other mentioned above but last time i remember seeing troll priests in general was Wrath / Cata. It’s always Goblin , forsaken or Blood elf , players seem to want to pick to play as a priest.

Speaking of Goblin , where are the Goblin Deathknights and Warrior players ? I guess players don’t associate Goblin with plate armour.

Pandaren mages ( both male and female ) and male pandaren rogues. Seen plenty of the other classes represented by Pandaren players but the mage and rogue sadly left on the side lines.

Thanks for the read , if you think i’m wrong or think i’ve missed any other race class combinations. I shall enjoy reading. Maybe this post might sway you to roll one of these class combos. Variety is the spice of life.

Lightforged Draenei can’t be monks.

Got a male Gnome priest myself. Had a Pandaren Mage and a Goblin Warrior. I think my rarest combo is at the moment a Tauren DK.

You’re right , lightforged can’t be monks lol i must have imagined seeing them xD

My monk is draenei :blush: if it can be draenei i will choose draenei :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is a thread about race/class combinations and their popularity.

Regarding your list: the last guild i played with had a goblin dk and a goblin warrior. And i have seen more troll priests than goblin. Same goes for female orc hunters. They are actually quite common. For dwarfs… dunno, they are not so popular as a race to begin with so it’s more or less a consequence of them being seen less as rogues or locks. However i have seen all classes as dwarfs already.

What i don’t see much are worgen. There are some (me included) but they sure are even less popular then dwarfs. :joy:

2 Likes

I take Umbrage at the lack of Female Dwarf Warlocks

1 Like

Here’s another. You may not see her in game much because she’s far too busy sitting at home thinking how unique she is.

4 Likes

Would this be classified as rare? Female dwarf monk?

1 Like

Also a pandaren rogue (with Risya both are Ananda alts).

I’d say fimale tauren dk and warrior are quite rare.

Offtopic but does your green text not go from char to char anymore ?

Good question and I’m trying to find out the answer. It’s probably that it’s not possible on the new forums or else maybe they’d have to flag every alt separately which would be a pain.

1 Like

I dont realy see troll mage’s that often
Most of the them they are hunters/druids.
So maybe that can work for horde

1 Like

female worgen warrior seems rare so i rolled one :smiley:

Personally i don’t see that many female orc mages.

There are plenty of gnome men. We aren’t tall. So when Judgement day comes you will never notice us. Only when it’s to late and we are dancing on your corpses.
Gnomes will rule Azeroth!!

Oh i see alot of gnome men just not male gnome hunters

Oh no! Our plans will be ruined. I have to inform high command of this development.
We should install a stealth field generator on every male gnome.

Yes , yes indeed

1 Like

Hello there!

Ah, but you’re new!

Give it time. All loot is hunter loot, and Gnomes eventually swarm all over everything. In the future, all other race/class combos will become endangered. :stuck_out_tongue: