Rare spawn timer

I am sick of to wait for 1 rare for some reasons, i am sure everyone and the dev would agree it.

Think about it

1. Too long spawn timer
2. Extremtly low droprate + RNG
3. You can only kill per day

I suggest you to change rare spawn timer 10 or 15 mins, still extremtly low droprate + RNG and kill per day. It is perfect, no more camper, no more painful and you can do other stuff when you are done with rares you need. It is more fun than stuck and camper for hours. It is all about to enjoy to play this game. It is not like you have to camper soundless for 8 hours.

Which rare are you talking about?

I don’t think so…

Devs ‘like’ it because people are essentially paying to idle… padding out their beloved MUAs.

Long respawn rares used to be 100% drop rates [collectibles], now Blizzard are opting to go with long respawn and abysmal drop rates. Worst offender thus far is Soundless, for the mount… 8+ hour respawn to a 0.3% drop rate… like WTF. And now they’re probably testing the waters with the All-Seeing eye toy to ‘curb’ alts… 2 low drop rate items, from rares on a weekly rotation, to combine that are BoP.

2 Likes

Rares have different respawns, some in current content are nearly always up but lose the status once a day when you kill them.

Some from as early as Vanilla respawn as quickly as 30 minutes.

Others like TLPD/Aoenaxx are very rare, sharing spawn timers with a small % to take the respawn instead.

It’s also much easier to hunt now if you understand how to effectively swap realms with the grouping system and have a way to do so or assistance.

Like soundless and other rares.

Ahh OK.

What’s with all the italics by the way? Just askin’.

Because, I like it! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.