Rate that Transmog 15th edition

2/10. Just a set used with an east tabard...
Mine is still a work in progress. Like the leggings but don't like the matching chest piece because it doesn't have long sleeves...
And I just like the Antorus recolour for pvp from legion too much.... Still looking for a proper weapon for it
7/10
Yellow parts feel likeout of place even though they blend in very well. Reddish shoulers, hands and boots would do the job.
I'm not a big fan of the helm, belt is wrong, but the mog it's something different so i will vote with 6.5/10
thats a DK set you silly blood elf
7/10 - It works tho you might want to invest into Stormwind tabard from Garrison Dwarven Bunker. Also what kind of a paladin corrupts their Ashbringer?
Nice one. Blue skin does stand out a bi too much however 9/10
Tabard doesnt match. 8/10
8/10 nice but shoulders are to dkish and I don't like hairstyle.
I actually like that one, how you mixed the set with non-set items.
10/10
I'm not a big fan of the tauren paladin, but everything is very well put together. I'd say 9/10. Only reason I dont give a 10 is because of personal preference.
8/10 cause premade set. Looks f*cking great tho :D
6/10

Looks like you're surviving the leveling and slowly coming out on top
9/10. Nice set & sword.
Got +1 for Waste of Time
8/10
very nice fiery look
8/10
Looking like you're ready to challenge Bolvar for the Lich King crown!
06/09/2018 10:28Posted by Luther
Well, what can I say? Really fits draenei and you also have mixed a few pieces together. 10/10 would rate again

Luther.. Bye old friend.. I will miss you (it's this character but I changed to Horde yesterday because all my friends play Horde :(()

@Zhari 9/10. Really fits nice. Only downside is (same as mine) that it's a premade set and not quite unique.
8/10 works
7/10
Nice set look.
8/10

I enjoy the simplistic and realistic metal plate theme you have going, and it fits the slender build of a blood elf. Your helmet lets it down for me however.
I like the new dark iron dwarf and each piece of gear looks cool, they just don't fit together. 6/10