Rate that Transmog 15th edition

The 14th edition seemed to reach its post limit so here goes:
1 Like
Nice weapon it fits the concept... 9/10
Chest looks out of place for me 6.5/10
8/10
Solid, but is not something very outstanding, or top matched!
Pretty common but does the job 7/10
Different then alot typical set 9/10.

Not sure if my ava is updated , by the time someone rates me.
Since it has been 9 hours, I think it did update.
Overall, 6/10. The set seems to fit, with the exception of a shield (then again, finding a fitting shield is always a massive pain in the proverbial backside). However, it just feels... Un-paladin-y. x)

As for me, pardon the headpiece. I normally wouldn't use one, but Uuna insists that I need to have a crown to fight the dark. It's the rules.
Not really digging that stuff... Purple gear.... But it matches good! So I'd give it a 9/10
09/02/2018 14:37Posted by Morrigaen
Not really digging that stuff... Purple gear.... But it matches good! So I'd give it a 9/10

6.5/10, stylish but doesnt quite suit a paladin (legs are a bit off, too)
1 Like
@ Stefankarl

8/10 for the mog - nice unusual colours... I like it. 10/10 with that name :)

For mine, more and more over the past decade playing Ret I've felt progressively less inclined to tolerance... hence Corrupted Remembrance and the "fallen paladin" vibe.
This is a transmog contest, not a back story contest! Anyway, while I like the set, its a bit unfair to give good marks for something Blizzard essentially did for you!

Sorry, 4/10 :(
7/10
not sure i like it or not 6.5 /10 for something different :)
7/10.
While It does look paladin-ish, some colors don't match all that well.
Not a big fan of tauren pallys but it got a cool vibe, kinda looks like a burning legion paladin though.
6/10

Still missing the right argent crusade tabard for mine, so I went with the budget one
7/10 - love the weapon. just not sure about the face!
Matching very well with artifact and head 8/10
I really like it, 9/10!
fits draenei fine 7/10 :P
Seems ok, but I don't think the helmet matches at all 7/10.

Mine is a work in progress, since as level 29 I don't have access to all mogs. Happy with the lower half of the armor. Upper half leaves something to be desired :)