Rate that Transmog 15th edition

what do you guys think about mine? :D
Colour wise 10/10, Paladin wise 3/10. Everyone has a different taste i guess.
Classical alliance scum! o yeah 7/10 !

How about my x-mog? ^^
Looks pretty good although I feel the tabard doesn't really match with the other colors. 7/10.

New transmog for me !
I like the combination of different set items. Looks like they fit well so 8/10.
Corrupted paladins can look really great. The helmet and the weapon feel a little out of place with their colors and style though. 6.5/10
Very interesting!! But you are using a lot of Judgement pieces... Maybe try swapping gloves and belt, to add some variety, and look more original ? Anyhow, 7.5/10 !!
1 Like
@ Jreymer

10/10

Wow - really nice 'mog. Beautifully matched, and about the most "Alliance Paladin" ´mog I have seen, and the RBG Ashbringer skin works perfectly.

Can't fault it - congratulations!
1 Like
9/10 maybe a diff helmet would be better

For mine, doesn't show in armory but weapon+belt+shoulders+helmet all glow red/orange in the same color
27/02/2018 11:40Posted by Renamed
9/10 maybe a diff helmet would be better

For mine, doesn't show in armory but weapon+belt+shoulders+helmet all glow red/orange in the same color

Not the best fit with the hands/chest. The helmet is too non-paladin like for my taste - 5/10 :-)
High Lord Fordring. Oh wait... 10/10
It's got potential but it's very segregated right now.
Would be better if you could find chest/leg pieces that had some of the banana pauldron colouring in them to get it to fit together better.

4/10.
I love the black and green theme. I wish you would find some boots to continiue the green theme. 9/10 :)
8/10 love it colors match except for the shield
Bright, very paladin-like. The colours and details match considerably well and the overall "bulwark" look of the armour compliments the fact that you are a tank!

10/10
7.5/10 imo helmet doesn't match :)
8/10 I like it but I hate low ress armor
8,5/10 good color matching and devil look
7/10, Everything fits quite nicely
nais one..not sure bout the sword tho
9/10