Rate that transmog - hunter edition

you know the drill, show us those sexy mogs. And rate them out of 10.

8/10, the style is really well matching. Wouldn’t have picked it myself personally, though fits your character!

Because I don’t post from my hunter, here she is: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ragnaros/linquisitor

I wish I could give some positives, but I can’t. Really don’t like it Bonepricker.

Rhumbo, i used to LOVE that set in WOLK whne TOC was out i had gotten into raiding just for that transmog so, thx :)) but i used it for like 2 years after transmog came out now im bored of it but i still think its 10/10 tranmosg and looks epic on orc

Love the Howling Beast set and wish I’d gotten it in MoP (still don’t know why I didn’t to this day). However, the helm and bow don’t go with it at all. I’ll give you +1 for the most epic tabard in the game though. 7/10

6/10
I use this very very simple set :slight_smile:
Not much WOW over it

1 Like

6/10 its different for sure i personally imagine gnomes hunters to be more mechaish.

7/10
Very pleasing to the eye overall, and I’m a fan of earthen colors, especially on hunters who’d want to blend into natural environments. I feel however, that the fel glow on the spear retracts from that, and headwraps tend to look wonky and uncomfortably bulky on every character.

I’m not sure if the darnassus tabard is intentional or not. It doesn’t fit with the rest of your mog imo. I love the combination of pieces you’ve used otherwise and it’s pretty unique. 8/10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure what you were trying to do with that chest, I mean you basicly have a whole set that matches your bow perfectly, but then you went with that weird choice for a chest… Hmmm, idk 6/10 just because the chest looks off.

Edit: Regarding mine if it’s relevant, when I swap to a ranged weapon it is Black Bow of the Betrayer, which was the original weapon when I did this set, but since I play mostly SV had to adapt.

6/10. Its alright but I think it would look cooler with another weapon for SV, swords doesnt feel very “hunter” to me :sweat_smile:
I like the colors tho, feels fitting for a hunter.

I changed it just as I posted here, but didn’t update yet… It’s Eagletalon.

1 Like

The one i like most

Fuyu 9/10 live green on huntards :heart:

1 Like

Green is good! 9/10,fits an orc well especially going into SL.

1 Like

Wormgut…your profile gives an error, so cannot rate your transmog. Oralexam, the green looks good. big and chunky, exactly what an Orc should wear. 8/10 (not a green fan myself, but you pull it off)

1 Like

7/10, challenge set is cool and I like the goggles on a gnome.

7/10. Looks a bit clunky. Shoulders too big.

1 Like

8/10, clean simple look. Not a huge fan of that hood but hunters lack good hood helms in WoW sadly.

4 Likes

10/10 awesome set for an belf hunter

1 Like