Rate The Appearance of The Character Above #9 PT. II

I do like the set… the lack of actual pants does make me raise eyebrows though
I’ll rate propper once the pants are back on
so far. giving you a 3. if you get some pants on, double up.

You know I love the Blood Elf heritage, Rumi. And you also gave your touch to it. 10/10

1 Like

I like the simple look you’ve gone for, although sadly there’s not a whole lot more to comment on - understated class 8/10

I’m a massive fan of your look. You don’t often see rogues in robes (cool band name?) but I think this look works really well. Solid 9/10

1 Like

I like what you are trying to do, but I really think you should hide the helm. (Not a big fan of your bow either)
7/10

I find elves with guns weird.
And the set itself seems a bit too effortless, just putting matching pieces together.

5/10

I like the horns, tattoos and blindfolds; but the outfit in general seems a bit uninspiring.

So a 4/10. I recommend showing more skin and doubling down on the Demon Hunter theme :space_invader:

(P.S. My swords are actually just slightly pink. Somehow the hidden enchants shows up on my profile)

A solid 7.

The tabard design is a bit silly looking, but everything else seems to be on point. 7/10.

I like the simple design but I can’t tell what you are going for. 7/10.

You’re a WC 3 rifleman. A mountaineer. I love it. I don’t do well with numerical scoring.

1 Like

That’s a beautiful set! Really captures the Draenei feel perfectly!

My only issue is the crown doesn’t really match, but the main set more than makes up for it!

9/10!

Damn, I actually really like it, 9/10.

Just the weapon (and maybe helm?) just lets it down from being perfect.

Ideal lightforged Draenei 10/10

Not bad transmog at all, although it doesn’t quite fit to druid for me. I would dress my rogue like that. The hood and the Sicle look dangerous and shady. The spikes at shoulderpads…

In spite of this, I like this mog. Dangerous, colors fit together… I would definitely not feel comfortable to meet you as an enemy.

7/10

The upper part of your set looks good, definitely gives off the demon hunter vibe, but the lack of a chest piece looks awkward to me.

You should also consider changing your boots to match the upper parts, leave the purple colours to be the weapon and shoulderpads.

6/10

Elite Glad’ set just looks amazing, 10/10.

8/10 Pretty nice

10/10! Everything blends in nicely, fits perfectly for a dwarf, and it actually reminds me of a viking, of some sorts. Neat.

It is easily one of the best Rouge sets - at least when it comes to RP outfitst that are not completely over the top. And looks like something that someone could wear in public. One thing that you may want to change is the belt - one that comes with this set would add more cool details to model.

9/10 , would be 10/10 if not for a belt.

1 Like