Rate The Appearance of The Character Above #9 PT. II

… and another RP forum classic that didn’t make it over from the old digs! Well, here we go again … so I’ll rate Teknetia who was the last poster in the previous one.

So, I think it’s a decent look, but it doesn’t really jump out at me as anything special. It’s a little dreary looking in general which makes the few extremely colourful parts such as the shoulders, necklace and gun kind of stick out. It matches well enough, but something seems a tad off and leaves it middle of the road to me.

I’d go for a 5/10.

Anyway, here’s Cathríon. Naturally the daggers are supposed to be the same model as one another and show up as such in game, but for some reason don’t in the armoury … so, the one in her left hand should be the same as the one in her right.

1 Like

It’s overly red for my taste but it fits the Belf theme and kudos on managing to find shoulders that don’t look sh!t.

7-8/10

(also, screw your filter Blizzard.)

It’s decent, but in my opinion the mask doesn’t quite fit the shoulderpad and the pants, leaving me wondering why’s it even here. Apart from that, nothing wrong I can really say about the outfit!

7/10

Think the red and green clashes with the skin and hair sadly.
The armor is good and goes with the crown, but it is just off being put on a ren’dorei.
5/10

While the chest, legs, and boots match with the tabard; the rest of the set seems a bit cobbled together. The gauntlets are seemingly random and the sunglasses are goofy. The lack of a belt with a tabard, combined with no belt as part of the leg textures all melds together as a bit of a mess. 4/10. Im calling the fashion police.

I like it.
Catches a good mix of nightborne and orc style. Can’t find anything to criticize either so…

10/10.

I dig it, colours come together nicely and the dress looks awesome. Nicely combined with the shoulders too. 10/10

I love how these are all individual pieces and not just a full set. Also love how you put the new warfront belt into the outfit, it’s certainly an eye-catcher with the physics if you’re going to walk around, etc.

I see you wanted to use gloves that blend in with your chest piece. That’s cool and I know how hard it is to find actual pieces that blend together perfectly.

If it weren’t for the weapons … they don’t match at all. :smiley:

I give it a 8/10. Even the skin colour and eyes match. Looks adorable, too. :smiley:

1 Like

I like it, the newer shoulders go really well with a robe from the TBC era. I also like the fact it’s not just straight purple. 10/10.

@Telerysa

This is very true! But they are an indulgence, they were the end of the line weaponsmithing maces back in Vanilla and are a note of foolish pride for me! :smiley:

Daaaaw! :flushed:

@Rocmar, I dig it. Very original Orcish. Half imagine you giving me a quest somewhere in Durotar! Just the wolf-head feels a bit jarring with the rest of the outfit at first glance.

9/10

Pretty much what Telerysa said, it all looks great save the weapons. Also doesn’t look like it would translate well to any other model i.e. a female Tauren or male Orc, but that tends to be true of most 'mogs. Might just be the model viewer but the belt makes your character seem… short somehow.

7/10

That is a surprisingly good mog! I love it!
10/10. Bird is the word.

10/10 your nightborne is beautiful. Perfect mog.

Love the color scheme, the belt might be a little off same with the glasses. other than that 7/10.

Great look, Erahe! Frostwolf farseer? Perfect orc shaman look. 10/10.

1 Like

That’s certainly a monk… it’s just looks a bit basic.

6/10

I like the very cozy Draenei Hunter look, the crystal necklace is a great addition! The colours are matched pretty well… Not really anything bad about it!

10/10

Not sure why, but looking at the mog as a whole I like it, the pieces fit even if the helmet is a bit grey it still suits the rest of what you wear.

9/10

1 Like

Quite primal and brutal, the colours match really nicely too. 9/10

I like the concept!

Although the fist weapons do look a bit extreme compared to the rest of the outfit, and it’d look better if you showed more skin(or fur) with more feathers to get that proper Tauren macho-pacifist look.

Definitely a 7/10, or a 9/10 if you fixed the aforementioned things.