Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

Personally I think that the pants and the belt stand out too much, and not in a good way. Also the look of the mog overall makes you look somewhat like a hobo rather than a powerful killing machine. While I can respect such choices, it certainly isn’t my cup of tea.

However, I will acknowledge your usage of the DK starting set pieces. Those are rather iconic for the class.

All in all 3/10.

10/10 love that set on your Tauren

1 Like

9/10. nice look, head piece is bit boring, rest is very nice.

8/10, looks simple yet powerful, I just don’t like weapon, especially the color on it is not matching rest of set. Would go for sword mog instead. Black Hand mog is good but just not fitting perfectly here.

5/10 basic, but appropriate to the frozen wastes of Northrend. Of course, all DKs have that armor appearance once leaving Ebon Hold. It’s decent, but looks effort-less, hence the low score.

Eiffel 65 plays your current theme song.

Thank you Gomiok

Thank you for your comments. Because WotLK was really the last expansion I did end game content, I love the ICC25H armour set.

Litti - I like a lot of the choices you have made with your set. Seems we share a love for the ICC DK set. I like how you’ve mixed the pieces, while also having a great contrast in colours. When I look at your toon, it screams Blood DK.

I usually would play as a Gnome, but found my gear kinda blurred into each other, which is why I changed to Elf, as I could then see each part of my gear.

I would actually score you as 9/10, as you’ve managed to make a transmog that really reflects on your role as a tank. Good job!

5/10 for the icc dk parts. The rest doesn’t fit at all imo

Somewhat creative, I like it, 8/10

8.5/10. Off hand doesn’t go and chest seems a bit odd.

wish mage tower come back so i can get that weapon looks.

9/10

Your transmog focuses on the “Light” intensely. While I cannot admire it because of its conflicting nature with the Class Fantasy, I must say that the tmog theme has harmony in it.

Well thought, I would definitely rate higher if you were a Paladin 7.5/10

Like the oldschool transmog look 8/10

Very orcish. Not a big fan of the models of gloves and boots, but it fits an orc quite nice. 8/10

Too alive, too thin, too much exposed skin. 5/10

Combination of 2 sets + the dk leveling belt (I believe). I like what you’re doing but think the belt may be worth swapping out, it’s a little too much on the purple side of dark blue. Certainly a good set, but rather standard as far as DK mogs go. 7/10

1 Like

When I look at your char, I reminds me very much of the Human Warrior Look from old WoW. Odd for a DK but nowt wrong with it.

7.5/10

1 Like

Not a fan of the colour scheme, but a good looking set! :slight_smile: 8/10

2 Likes

Nice! 8/10

10/10 easily if you had used more bits. But I absolutely adore how you were bold and experimentative in using vaguely the same colour scheme to make something that looks overall workable!

Arcanak Your DK is exactly the one I’ve been trying to look like! It is PERFECT. I didn’t know what the armour set was I needed to get, but thanks to you I now do.

So I would give you a 9.5 out of 10. Only having a Shadowmourne would improve it!

My DK has the ICC 25H DK armour set, which was something I started working on during WotLK.

I would prefer the next person not to score my DK as it was just done. So pls score Orig rather than me. To Orig, I just wanted to reply to Arcank and I don’t want to hog the thread with ppl scoring the same look of my DK over and over.

@Orig

Not bad, although dont think the hood goes with the rest, and the shoulders are just huge.

7/10