Rate the monk transmog above you

8/10 a respectable set of blues. Staff seems out of place though.

(Not enough blue mogs available, imo.)

8/10

Clean and simple. I also like the mug+bottle.

Interesting, not even because choose of race (honestly i haven’t seen many undeads as monks but mog looks nice. Only coloring of shoulders is not proper so 7/10

Kinda my favorite set you are wearing I like it very much

9/10

You are not a monk but anyway 6/10 I dont really like it

I can’t rate either of the 3 above me, so rating Cryptoshaolin:

7/10 - i really love the set, but its a full set so less points, also your orc being hunched ruins everything for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice!
9/10

Not sure about the weapons, seem pretty out of place but I like the armour vibe. 7/10

2Alokén
U’re wrong, chest and pants are from Horde PvP set, because like that color matching more than default ones. Btw i like my monk being hunched more as to be in standing position, because i don’t wanna have that feeling like my orc monk is some macho and besides that, Artifact BW weapon looks so weird when u’re not hunched.

Jaigo - 7/10 don’t feel anything special about this mog and that belt is terrible match for other stuffs

8/10. Looks nice and clean.

It’s not much of a monk mog, but it’s an epic farmer mog. I expect watching a farmer running around in a raid punching things would look hilarious.

How you managed to find a set of dungarees and a flannel shirt too is ace. 9/10

I like it but the helm and the shoulders don’t really fit with the rest of the transmog.
6/10

8/10 i dont like how the colors of the belt dont fit :slight_smile:

5/10 - don’t like naked men

Full set but with the weapons it still looks awesome! 7.5/10 :slight_smile:

I like the green. It carries the Chi theme. Also DI’s are badass. a firm 8.5

8/10 - I like it. Its well thought out for my eyes - contrasting colours and materials but still all working together to make something unique! Well done! :slight_smile:

Kind of a 5/10
 Doesn’t look ugly, but can’t really see a theme with the green/red/gold/blindfold thing.

Unless the plan is to look casual x)

8/10 - you look like innkeeper from MOP

I realy like the theme and colors of the mog.
The shoulders are in my opinion a bit to flashy bud the set stil looks great 8/10