Rate the monk transmog above you

3/10 typical ugly lowbie mix and even that super big head of gnome is terrible

1 Like

3/10 typical legion LFR gear. That every single monk and his nan used.

8/10 you look like a villain from Dr Strange. :smiley:

My armory doesn’t seem to sync, but feel free to rate the Heritage Armor xD

1 Like

Yeah… heritage armour is a solid 6/10. It is pretty, but it’s cookie cutter.

(I had to log off the forums and clear all cached data for my character transfer to figure out an icon.)

8/10 - Had to actually go check to see if that set was a full Blizzard set! It is not! Well done, I really thought it was - Good Work!

Alt here - Thats harsh! 5/10? :sob::sweat_smile::grin:I thought the set was tied together quite well! But yeah, its meant to be more casual rather than running around as elaborate. It’s my mentality, I like to immerse in the environment when questing and I dont feel right having massive elaborate sets when I dont have the level or gear “clout” to back it up, if you get what I mean? Even this guys here feels a tad overdressed for 118! ^^

8/10 :stuck_out_tongue: Nice and simple

1. You’ve hit the nail on the head with fitting your race. The shoulders and weapons especially, the blindfold is a nice touch too.

Reposting because i’ve changed faction and server, so the above probably won’t update mog now, please check this one out

9/10 for a lovely egg shape.

(Edit; my umbrella hides everything… I may fix that because it’s kind of annoying in-game too.)

AlewĂ­n - your look reminds me of early Raiden (Mortal Kombat) I do like it 9/10

1 Like

It’s a little dark and rogue-y, but I like the simple swords and it’s a good match overall. 9/10 sinister monk.

6/10 Shoulders and helm don’t match the rest of the mog.

Pretty cool Mog. Not a big fan of the blindfold on the Tauren model though.

8/10

10/10 i like this mog. Coloring even with mage tower challenge weapon skin is smoothly cooperating together and it’s original. Great choice

9/10, a solid match throughout, but for some reason I now have a craving for mexican food…

@Alewin - You’re certainly colourful! Not sure it all matches up but 7/10 for being a rainbow panda

I love this set. I can see it being worn by a character in a movie. I’m unsure of how many of the set pieces comes from the same set, but I’m guessing that it is just so well put together that the pieces fade together seamlessly :slight_smile: 9/10

I like it
Its simple and looks amazing
9/10

Mog is ugly fam
0,37/10

At first I was :nauseated_face: but then I was :star_struck:

It has wolverine claws and a blindfold. 8/10.