Rate the monk transmog above you

I think it looks awesome 10/10

Not a big fan of the chest, but solid mog :slight_smile:
8/10

Very simple but looks great. 8/10

A good looking combination, iā€™ll give it a 7/10.

2 Likes

I reeeeeally like this MOG :open_mouth:
I rarely see MOG combinations that I would use on my own characters because Iā€™m not into too ā€œfantasy lookingā€ armors, and this one is just my type of MOG.

This is how I would imagine a real human in Azeroth would embrace the Monk culture, by keeping the clothing ā€œhumanā€ while still embracing the their craft as Monks.

10/10 (my first time ever giving this rating btw)

1 Like

Amazing 9/10

1 Like

Looks more like a mage mog than a monk mog, but still looks good and all the pieces match.

7/10

The blue weapon glow doesnā€™t fit with the green flow from the armor. The tabard doesnā€™t really match the armor colors that well. Also, how can you roll with that huge wooden totem on your back? :stuck_out_tongue:

4/10

Not a fan of cold colours and not sold on the boots. But I like the overall sober style of it.

8.5/10 Love the Shadopan look. I used a few times too.

not a massive fan of pandas but stone theme with the gauntlets looks good, 7/10

6/10 You look more like a Goul than a monk plus the weapons and most of your mog doesnt match

Oops would help if I posted on my monk, weird the forum changed itā€¦

anyway 6/10 looks not too shabby for a low effort mog. i.e. only a couple of items actually mogged. Dont like the weapon though.

Mine isnt quite finished, working on the red fists and possibly changing the helm to Mask of Multitudinous Eyes if it ever drops for meā€¦

Not bad but I donā€™t think the tabard goes well with it, I like the fists as it fits the race and class but yeah the red version would be better.

6/10, concept is good but can still be improved.

The look is awesome. Although i cant get Kultiran Monks; the leather fits exetremly well.
8-

Iā€™d change the weapon glow from yellow to red, to match the eye-patch and hair-band. I think the turquoise part of the belt doesnā€™t fit with the rest of the gear.

I completed my transmog today: got the robe and also switched the weapon to match it. The only thing I donā€™t like about it are my charā€™s blue hands - they look weird. :frowning:

7/10

I really like the color you picked and the weapon. Itā€™s hard making a VELF look like a proper monk and you did good! Only drawback is that it pretty much looks like a full set.

7/10 interesting getup. Looks like one of those japanese game show ppl who wear all black, last one I saw they animated a ping pong game :stuck_out_tongue:

8/10, very undead like, would be 9/10 but not a fan of the weapons

Although you dont look like a monk, your mog is quite a show! 7/10 for vulperan farmer pride.