Rate the RP profile of the person above

Here’s mine :slight_smile:

My name is Aelarosa Pinestroll. I’m 500 or so years old. My house is on the western edge of Ashenvale, where the wars have yet to reach, and I am not married. I work as a hippogryph rider for the Eastern Kingdoms mailing service, and I get home late whenever I do. I don’t actively worship Elune, but I am religious. I’m in bed by sunrise, and make sure I to get all my work done before that, no matter what. The weapon I carry I bought to celebrate getting my flying licence, though I learned some basic fencing skills. I quite enjoy my work, and usually avoid its dangers. I’ve had no major issues with my health in a long time. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a peaceful life. I try to keep my personal ties to a minimum. Maintaining them would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to deal with conflict, I would stand my ground to the best of my ability.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.