Rate The Transmog Above You II

Last post reached it's limit.
1 Like
8/10 this is how a generic demon hunter should look. Solid.
I like it...9/10
..Crap I see I havent visited a transmog NPC after getting some shiny new boots ;)
7/10
Pretty cool, but not too unique :O
Weapons doesnt quite fit with the rest, 6/10
=)
about as horrendous as the above poster... 3/10

<-- trv edgelord.
I like the simplicity! 8/10
you look like an npc but its aightttt 7/10
6/10

Don't think the belt matches the rest, the headpiece clashes too much with your green eyes and, though it could just be the armory, the green outline on your weapon doesn't match the rest of the set.

Note on mine, I've enchanted my weapons with beastslayer, so they glow red to give the whole thing a bit of bling, armory doesn't really show the glow :(

I've tried to step away from the 'Oh look, it's a typical DH with all the fell green going on pretending to be Illidan' look. Also, as I know some DH's will take offence to not having glaives, let me just say the glaives look stupidly oversized on the female blood elf model.
6/10

I think it's fine if you want to step away from the typical DH style, but I don't think your mog fits a DH and doesnt really fit your blood elf either (she looks classy with her haircut and blonde hair and it clashes with the druidic style of the clothes).
not a fan of the helm and tabard

5/10
Goes well together. Bonus for the tabard.

8/10
9/10 specially for not using a typical "I'm a Demon Hunter HurDur" transmog.

Also all the colors match nicely.
Would make a comment about the glaives but if I had warglaives I'd t-mog them to.
I'm really not a fan of the DH trying to look like a rogue thing.. sorry. 5
19/10/2017 14:35Posted by Dariun
I'm really not a fan of the DH trying to look like a rogue thing.. sorry. 5

Touché allthough if I was trying to look like a rogue I'd pick different pieces :P

7/10 (Don't like the set)
imho tabard and swords are out of the colour scheme

6/10
20/10/2017 09:30Posted by Lilth
imho tabard and swords are out of the colour scheme

6/10

Cool idea just Dont like the look of the purple on top of the Green :/
6/10
Sorry.. Don't like that mog at all, it seems so mis-matched in my opinion. 4/10.
Not bad. bit plain tough. 6/10 imo