Rate the transmog above you - part 14

10/10 when i think of gnome warriors, this is what I think of.

9/10 looks like god from Olimp

8/10, Looks pretty good only complaint I have is that the green on the helm is a little bit off compared to the rest. :slight_smile:

9/10 really well matched and unique

Not too sure about the goggles, but it’s nice enough! 8/10

0/10, because you’re a Goblin.

-5 for being human +5 cause u look like superhero xD 5/10

For an Undead Warlock this mog looks awesome Kordii
However as sweet as the weapon is it doesnt quite fit the overall theme imo.
8/10

8/10, I like the way you matched the chestplate with the shirt, it looks more interesting than just using the chest as it is. And the colors look good too. The weapon is a bit simple for my taste but other than that its rly good!

Easy 10/10 from me. I don’t even see a single pair of pieces of the same set, yet it all fits perfectly. Maybe only bow could be changed for something better fitting, but this one is just fine too.

1 Like

9/10 ! Each piece fits your style. The thing that bothers me is your haircoulor

8/10 i just like sham troll style

I like the combo, looks like a legit set. Your an image of what i see, when i think of undead warlock. 10/10 bravo!

1 Like

Preety sweet set. All pieces compliment eatch other really well. The browngold accents sell it for me. 10/10

I didn’t like it at all. Those feets doesn’t suit well with the rest of the armour. There could be a lot better shoulders and that crown… That crown i don’t even wanna talk about. So it is a big no for me. Sashay Away my darling sorry
4/10

its alright, but it screams Warlock, not mage.
i like the belt, very forsaken-y. especially if ur an alchemist or engineer.

6/10

I am not a big fan of your hair and there could be a better glove and shoulders to go with this set i think. It is a meh for me. I have to give 6/10

You have similar style like me 8/10

I like it. 9/10. I never give out 10/10 because that implies it can never be improved.

I’m only going to do this once because my game time runs out any second now (I used the 3 days free game time gift, haven’t had game time on the account in quite a while actually) so I’m going to list ALL of my current mogs in one post:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/twilights-hammer/lextalionis

There, these are links to all of my characters. I do have other mogs, with my favorite being the wod s1 pala elite shoulders, but the rest of that set looked aweful so I never purchased all of it. (This was before the closet was a thing and you had to store it somewhere in order to mog into it, and I was running out of room.)

I’ve got rare enchant illusions like the demonic tyranny (2.4k+ 3v3/RBG rating reward in Legion), flames of ragnaros, winter’s chill, that midsummer dungeon enchant illusion and all of the enchant illusions you can get from the enchanting profession. So I’ll leave the imagination up to you what I’ve used on each one.

I’m a genuine vanilla player on my second account (long story, but this account is from cata, and no I wasn’t banned, I got hacked in wotlk after I had already “quit” at the time and deleted it as a reaction). I’ve been through most of the ups and downs, but I’ve had enough of the game now and this is my farewell.

(I’ve also got the big love rocket and the headless horseman mount which adds more nuance to some of the mogs but I generally try to match the theme of effects and colors with both the mog and the mount I use on the char)

I’ll come back if I see improvements in a future expansion, but impossible to tell if that dream will even happen, so goodbye to you all. Big fan of this thread.

(PS:
The demonic tyranny illusion looks really thicc on some weapons and really thin and pale on some others, which you won’t be able to guess from these images unfortunately.)

You think your head piece matches with your shoulders but it doesnt match at all. Also the skull on your head piece doesnt match the skull on your belt. Your weapon matches with your robes/belt and the shoulders quite good. Id say 5/10 The head piece is just really out of place, not worth trying to make it fit your shoulders imo. Just take other shoulders.