Rate the transmog above you part 3

@Elezahar, they are sold in Wintergrasp for gold now, was with honor before.

@ronveth I am after nature look from long time and still can't fit dagger with it, but with staff is ok. boots should fit the feet :P 9/10
@Gronvet, you look like a forest dwelling hermit preaching to the travelers about light, I like it a lot, I love vanilla, simple rp mogs 9/10

@Hauhet, relentless is my favourite mog for my void elf priest, and I love the way you've fit all of the blue together, even if the hues are a bit different. I like the more out there mogs 9/10
@Rhiánnon not much to say. Looks good, colors match well and it is pretty original for holy undead. I like it. 10/10
@Fantazzle simple and very hippie healer feel :) I know it's not your fault, but blizzard, like trolls and taurens, the feet :) 8.5/10
@Hauhet

This looks good, consistent color squeme, and quite aggresive.

8/10

Minus points for looking more like a fire/destro WL and less like a shadow priest
7/10, good !@#$

hood is pretty off but I love that staff so ye
@Xansnacks

9/10 love that priest set, but the belt not matching
awesome mog !!
@Astta

Pretty cool and original. 8/10
10/07/2018 00:09Posted by Fantazzma
@Astta

Nice, but those gloves bothers me alot :(

6/10
10/07/2018 17:08Posted by Hendel
10/07/2018 00:09Posted by Rinshiro
@Astta

Nice, but those gloves bothers me alot :(

6/10

looks weird. I like the shoulders but head is pretty bad and tabard does not belong here at all. 5/10

I recently race changed and updated my transmog :)
5/10 would eat u
A great shadow priest, you look a bit like San'layn actually with that helm. Idk what's that in your hand, but looks fierce. 9/10 because a colour scheme is a bit off.

For my mog the armory is not really good, I don't have the weapon enchant look like it's shown in the picture and my cape looks pretty good from behind (but can hardly be seen in armory). Next step is grinding out 100 exalted reps hehehh.
8/10 Looks good, although the boots and gloves doesn't quite suit it. But great effort
6/10, shoulders look out of place, belt doesn’t match too well and I personally don’t like the weapon!
5/10 Looks more like a pally to me
5/10

Robe and cape are off with head and shoulders. Staff is also off with everything, I mean I do not see any theme there.
23/07/2018 21:40Posted by Proklet
5/10

Robe and cape are off with head and shoulders. Staff is also off with everything, I mean I do not see any theme there.

You look like one of those creepy torturers. Definitely fits the Undead race.

7/10
Hmm you are a mix of shaman and lock which looks cool but not a definitely not a priest ^^ 6.5/10!
@Lynlarae This one is not done right ?
I feel it all fits quite nicely albiet a rather unpriestly staff hehe. 8/10