Rate the transmog above you! V7

6/10 Weapon is abit off. Not a huge fan of the set :)
Looks good. There might be better looking greenish bow tho.
8/10
Looks good. Simple set. 8/10 for the katana
1 Like
@Angelictear: A decent attempt at mixing and matching. The colours a little bit off though - I know all of those pieces well. 6/10

Regarding my mog: I cannot for the life of me find boots to compliment the look, which is why I am wearing the slippers. I've tried Felstone Greaves and Steadfast Stompers (the models I like), but neither really match well enough. I'd welcome suggestions as long as the boots aren't chunky.
I actually quite like it. It's hard for me to disassociate the shoulders from being something I see exclusively for Shamans but it works pretty well on a Nightborne Hunter!

If I was nitpicking to the extreme I'd say maybe the chestpiece doesn't match up perfectly in colour scheme but it looks fine honestly. Gonna give it a 8/10!
11/04/2018 22:05Posted by Luvan
I actually quite like it. It's hard for me to disassociate the shoulders from being something I see exclusively for Shamans but it works pretty well on a Nightborne Hunter!

If I was nitpicking to the extreme I'd say maybe the chestpiece doesn't match up perfectly in colour scheme but it looks fine honestly. Gonna give it a 8/10!

9/10 look, i love how everything matches up! Its just the mismatch on the helmet that does it for me :(
7/10, overal not bad but you look more like a monk than a hunter with that outfit
5/10 Kinda random pieces. Maybe you've forgotten to transmog new pieces?
Looks good, Angelic! 8/10
8/10 for the Horde theme always good haha
Looks good. Clean set, could work perfectly in roleplay also. Except chest and belt seems too "bright" red compared to other pieces. Also there might be better fitting bows with red color. :)
8/10
Regarding me:

Please follow the link as the my cloak's completely messed up in the armory view ruining it all.

https://i.imgur.com/zeDQjfe.jpg

Regarding Dorall:

Well, I' really sorry to say, but it's really nothing special. Just a standard set created by Blizzard. Only thing I can actually rate is the combination of armor and weapon and how much I like this set.
    I think there are many weapons that would fit much better. I don't dislike this set but I am not a fan of it either.

4/10
1 Like
It fits together quite well, though I dislike those shoulders because of just how ridiculously big they are. Plus the orange glow of the bow feels a bit odd. Other than those, it's nice lightweight set fit for a hunter.
8/10
1 Like
I would definitely hire you to deal with any dragon or miscellaneous giant monster that was ransacking my homeland ^^

Solid set 8/10
1 Like
7/10 pretty okey
1 Like
@Vataraa: It might be overused, but everything about it is perfect for a Night Elf Hunter, including the bow. The boots are too chunky for me personally but that's neither here nor there. 10/10
I enjoy the classy looks and for this i give 9/10 but i'm enjoying the HD armors look with the nice and fine lines models tho
For my taste 6.5/10
For the classic old look guys definitly you look good :)
1 Like
18/04/2018 04:26Posted by Tanya
I enjoy the classy looks and for this i give 9/10 but i'm enjoying the HD armors look with the nice and fine lines models tho
For my taste 6.5/10
For the classic old look guys definitly you look good :)

I like it some good synergy on your set there. I prefer the natural colours.
The tabard doesn’t fit (and I think you forgot to mog or hide the cloak - edit it's showing hidden on my pc now) : (
Aside from that it’s simple but decent so I’ll give it a 6/10.
I like it keep at it 9/10 :D could use a better bow though