Rate the transmog above you! V7

The old thread has reached it's limit.
1 Like
Not too bad for a levelling look. Minus points for bracers and helm not matching. 6/10
1 Like
cool transmo this tabard looks good for nightborn 9/10
I like it, everything fits perfectly together -minus the eye patch 9/10
Everything fits surprisingly well. The boots look a bit strange because they are too skinny. 9/10
I like it :o your hair actually fits your weapon ;)

8/10
12/03/2018 15:07Posted by Korashi
I like it :o your hair actually fits your weapon ;)

8/10

Rugged tracker orc look! Love the combination with the eye patch and k think it will look solid with a straight back!

9/10.
Don't want to be rude but damn that is quite bad xd. Your head doesn't fit with the rest of your body, nor does the chest and legs go with your shoulders and gloves. Your bow generally doesn't fit the theme of red/fiery.

I'd give you a 3/10
I like it. The tabard somehow brings it all together. Green effect of the bow doesn't quite match the rest of the look and engineer goggles don't suit NEs in my opinion. Nonetheless I give it 9/10.
13/03/2018 13:36Posted by Zandawana
I like it. The tabard somehow brings it all together. Green effect of the bow doesn't quite match the rest of the look and engineer goggles don't suit NEs in my opinion. Nonetheless I give it 9/10.

your transmog so cool it gives me chills.
8/10 (in my scale this is very good)
4/10 gnomes/dwarfs/pandas are hard to make them look good
1 Like
17/03/2018 11:22Posted by Ulsissann
4/10 gnomes/dwarfs/pandas are hard to make them look good

It's a bit too plain for my tastes 6/10
I like it, nice fit on a NE! 8.5/10

My boots should be prideful aswell ofc but havnt mogged them i just noticed
6/10
Mostly a full set, but it looks nice on an orc 7/10
Interesting transmog 6/10
9/10
Almost a perfect vodoo hunter :))

<----- Tried to go for a lightforged draenei tracker look, hence the shoulders are missing. IMHO it fits the description that Turalyon gave about Lightforged, that their fights were mainly sabotages, raids and strategic missions.
1 Like
7/10
Weapon is a bit off... But I see what you did there :)
6/10
28/03/2018 12:00Posted by Ulsissann
6/10

Nightborne with the racial armour, can't really go wrong with that! 9/10