Rate the transmog above you! V7

Drack, you look fierce and horde to the bone. Liking the new pose. Every piece goes pretty well together. 10/10

My mog is not complete without my pets though, I'm running with the pureheart courser unicorn and the dark and red one, goes pretty well together, like an angel and a demon on each side lmao. And I can finally use a bow as a BM, I'm taking suggestions what to collect, I have relatively few in my transmog tab.
8/10 boots is very big ^^
8/10 very nice,well put together.
@Heno: I had the same look without the shoulders and helm until today. Looks good with those shoulders but the helm is a bit much IMO. I think the Firelands bow that drops from Ragnaros is a better match. 7/10
8.5/10 very nice,well put together.
5/10 for full set
Crazy AF, I like it.
8/10
8/10 love the blue theme
8/10 lovely
7/10, l enjoy it but i've seen it a lot
Gotto say pretty good....like the theme ;) 8/10 Vokna!
Orc armors, looks good. 8/10
05/08/2018 17:48Posted by Ashrîel
Orc armors, looks good. 8/10

Pretty cool!

Not a fan of the belt though.

7/10!
I've never seen that headpiece properly work on any kind of transmog tbh

6.5/10
Simple but cool, dwarves are awesome hunters.
7/10
Relatively plain, but the weapon matches outfit nicely. 7.5/10
pretty intimidating. 7/10 don't like the cloak imo
Looks more plate than mail, more Paladin/Warrior than Hunter. Not to say that it doesn't look nice. Might be a full set but you didn't add any bells or whistles that could take away from the look. Some might say its plain, simplistic or minimalistic, but as you can see I have no problem with that myself. I'd be tempted to go with a bigger sword or another style. 7/10
Very tasteful transmog. 9,5/10! Great colors for a Blood elf.

You lose 0.5 point because of Teldrasil..
Really like the colour choices and it looks great overall. Simple bow but it works well.

9/10

Ps I have limited mogs at the mo just fyi.