Rate the transmog above you! 🍹

Finally, this guy’s starting to realise transmog is the true endgame!

Gotta like fel-tainted tin cans, they are yummy enough for a snack at the end of a hard day.

6/10

1 Like

Classic and easy on the eyes 7/10

1 Like

Hmm :thinking: maybe in game looks better but to me it looks like your firey mog was too hot and someone tried to put it out with an extinguisher :fire_extinguisher: ans there is foam over you.

I’d say 8/10 just because my imagination has no limit :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Oooo i like yours, the hood on the other hand is not my cup of tea(the hood dangles at the back)

but otherwise 8/10 :beer:

An overall solid look. Heavily armoured, and it goes well together with the weapon. The only thing I found a little odd is the Tiara haircut. A tad princessy for looking so brutal.

7/10

1 Like

Look like you’re about to take out some* Edited by moderation* any moment. :sweat_smile:

7/10

3 Likes

Armory bugged out your armor a little, so now it’s some dark surgeon or something on my end.

Looks funny nonetheless so 5.5/10 :sweat_smile:

Lose the shoes… They ruin a good idea. 7/10

Kind of a “generic paladin” vibe, but at least it doesn’t look bad.
7/10.

My character looks weird in the armory, use this screenshot instead:
https://i.imgur.com/aVZCqtk.png

5/10

5 for being cute.

Luna, is that you?

Sigh… you know how much I’d rate this concotion of a mog, and so do I.

But since I’m in a good mood you get a 5 :smile:

You look very classy. 8/10

1 Like

Nice pirate style 9/10

Very fitting with the troll aesthetic, in character for the race + awesome looking! 9/10!

Ngl, your character looks like a homeless bum… XD

5/10

Engineer Vulpera, original concept. Although I wouldn’t use that staff, I’d use something like the Neural Synapse Enhancer or a similar staff.

7/10.

Simple, straight forward, I like it. 8/10

Simple but classy.

8/10.

Cool stuff bro, i like the helmet
9/10

You look like a 1920 homeless person who found a cool belt in a bin. 8/10, 2 points down for the belt.

1 Like