Rate the transmog above you! šŸ¹

Looks cool for SV 9/10.

9/10. Fits the theme of unholy DK very well. Just not sure about the weapon, I feel like there are creepier ones out there to choose from!

(this is my first mog after race changingā€¦Im really pleased with the name which I had to pick from Argent Dawn and it took forever!!LOL).

That gilded robe is sure eye-catching. The rest of the set too!

7/10

8/10 You have given everything, but not your sense of style. itā€™s very much still with you.

1 Like

7/10 simple but nice

Nice theme but the shoulders are slightly off-color for the rest of the set, but still nice. 7/10

Very priesty but not a fan of the shoulders. 7/10 :partying_face:

6/10. Really nicely put together mog but it feels like it would of been an 8/10 on a zandalari troll!

7/10
The different shades of gold kinda stick out, especially the boots.
I would have changed the chest piece into something dark blue to match with the headpiece.

I like the look youā€™re going for. I wish there was a different color for the mask, but it overall fits the theme.

8/10

I donā€™t play on EU anymore, so judge this character:

Not bad Iā€™ll give it a 6/10

Interesting Idea with the no sleeves, just wish the models were of the same quality cause it looks strange with wrath and DF gear

7/10

8/10. I like the cloth looking theme and the way the blue glow matches but the shoulders feel abit too ornate for the rest of the set.

9/10.
Everything blends together almost perfectly!
It is just the shoulders that break the colour theme which makes them stand out a bit.

The set makes you look like a sort of forest spirit or nature protector, I like it. Feel like iā€™d see you in the Emerald Dream or Ardenweald fighting off whatever evil tries to corrupt it.
8/10

1 Like

The brown hood fits perfectly with your dark skin tone. The fire beard combined with the lava eyes is a killer. The silver accessory compliments quite nicely the beard.
The belt just feels like an extension to the bottom orange colour of the beard. The dark grey colour of the top makes you more sinister. And the bottom half makes the hammer look bad a5s :dracthyr_nod:

10/10

1 Like

I like that your transmog actually looks like a DH transmog, not overly flashy, rather simple looking like it should be for DH! 10/10

Could say the same for a druid :smile: I see this is that new cosmetic set from the emerald dream?

Got a couple cloth pieces that look similar but Iā€™d have better use of them on my own druid. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Anyways, 6.5/10.

Itā€™s a very priestly look, iā€™m personally not a fan of how the blue meshes with the yellow, although iā€™d say it is a decent priest trasnmog. 6/10

1 Like

cool use of the shoulderpad, the rest looks pretty good, you look like a og zandalari from mop without the model

8/10

1 Like