Rate The Transmog Above

Nice dark rogueish look, but still keeping it monk. Yellow glow matches with the dark theme, and also wep is in sync.

8/10

I like it, PvP set for monk is amazing, colors are greatly connected, fists are cool, only that helmet. Desing for Tauren is great, just that color is not exactly what i like. Maybe there’s no better variant, or maybe it would look better on daylight. For me 8/10

9/10 . Probably one if not the best full sets for a monk. :stuck_out_tongue:

7/10
It’s dope but sadly isn’t the blindfold doing it for me. The tabard is questionable too.

Color matching ain’t working so much, but i like that fish :smiley: 6/10

Woah - Cryptshaolin “BubbleTea” the monk.

While it is a bit to bubbly for me i like the fact that it all goes well together so here, have

8/10

Overall good looking!

On further inspection, the belt doesn’t fully match due to the turquoise glow and the shoulders seem too big for the tiny frame of the body.

7/10

Edit: my swords have netherflame enchanted to match the haircolour.

8/10

Great Transmog! Not sure how much of it is from the same established set! But it’s great! Crown, shoulders and swords all work great for the set!

This transmog is giving me a druid/rogue hybrid vibe mainly because of the gloves, pants and headgear I like it tho, not a typical Monk look and I love out of the box stuff.

Note: My transmog was created with 1 limitation in mind, only PvP-related gear.

1 Like

Bruh u got nothing that matches neither in style or aesthetics 4/10

7/10

It matches well, but you look kind of like a demon hunter with the blindfold. Do like the tiger claws though.

I really like it, it matches very well I love the weapons and tabard :slight_smile:
7/10

@Massif really cool rogue-like look, but not digging the weapon to match, 7/10

@Mistchi I like the idea of green outskirts and red middle. The dress doesn’t really match the rest of the set though in my eyes. Also gold eyes with that headpiece maybe?
5/10

@Huopoh I really like it, it’s simple and balanced, It speaks for your character, Solid work 8/10

@Orube, I like it, fits Draenei very well. 9/10.

@Hjalmar, Don’t think I’ve ever seen a kul tiran monk but I dig it.
Not sure if the yellow glow on the belt and helmet works for me though, if blizzard made it glow red then it would have been :kiss: :ok_hand: Green polearm feels a bit out of place.
7/10