Rate the Transmog above

For the Horde!!

9/10
Love the silver/blue :)

9/10
Nice colour matching, thought the belt doesn't quite match up (I can see what you were going for though). Over all, very nice. 8/10
It is incredibly rare to see a Pandaren cloth mog that works. Well done, this required creativity. 10/10
20/02/2018 14:05Posted by Pyrocevat
It is incredibly rare to see a Pandaren cloth mog that works. Well done, this required creativity. 10/10

It's decent. I find the creativity hard to judge, but since I'm assuming you wanted a more fire or "sunhawk" type of look that'd fit a blood elf, I don't find the orbs adorning the armor to fit the theme.

Personally I don't think the staff fits 100% either (though, when it comes to fire staves, the choices are very limited. I'd probably use Golden Staff of the Sin'dorei with a fiery enchant or something instead though, assuming it's meant to look more elven in design than just mage.)

Bonus points for finding something that the firehawk hood works with though!

7/10
nice looking scarlet wizard, just a shame the sword doesn't really fit the theme at all, i give it a good 8/10 for everything else though.
Less over the top set. Looks casual yet magelike. 7/10
Nice mog, hat doesn't match

7/10
I can see what you were aiming for, but the colours don't fit. Especially the tabard and the belt.

4/10
23/02/2018 11:55Posted by Zentøn
I can see what you were aiming for, but the colours don't fit. Especially the tabard and the belt.

4/10

Very nice, goes well with your awesome hairstyle, but I don't know that I like the staff. Usually I like simple vanilla mog, but here the colours don't fit. All in all good. 8/10
I like the colour combination but it screams more lightforged then it does nightborne but good effort.

7/10
25/02/2018 10:54Posted by Naur
I like the colour combination but it screams more lightforged then it does nightborne but good effort.

7/10

7/10 I like the Classic style but not my thing.
I had to take this one. Remember the blue DK apocalypse? Purple Void Elves are the second coming of that.

7/10 - Would be 9/10 if it wasn't purple again.
6/10
The tabard seems a bit out of place , but other than that.... 8/10
27/02/2018 17:42Posted by Marvella
The tabard seems a bit out of place , but other than that.... 8/10

9/10 looks awesome
9/10

There are better belts around til you get your hands on warlock t3
I like it! Those colors aren't my thing but hey they clearly work so screw my opinion. Nothing is perfect though so if I'd absolutely had to change something, it'd be the pants, but leggings like that are quite rare in other colors I suppose.

9/10 fits Nightborne very nicely.
You're a wizard Tuikku! 10/10 :D
8/10