Rate the transmog above

9/10.

Looks fantastic and varied. Can't be a 10 because it looks bad on me!
Really dwarf-like, I like it! 8/10
Reminds me of the opening cinematic Dwarf Hunter, look like you should be in the snow! Love the shoulders. 7/10
hmm nice green shaman set, first i've seen 7/10
Cool "snow" shaman! I like how the hair and warpaint matches the whole white theme. Not a fan of the tabard though. 9/10
Shoulder's look a bit out of place, but the helm and chestpiece oddly match on a Troll. 8/10.
03/10/2017 10:14Posted by Falsteldt
Shoulder's look a bit out of place, but the helm and chestpiece oddly match on a Troll. 8/10.

I like the dwarf king style from black rock depth 8/10
Shamanistic: 7/10
gosh the gasmask-ish-thing is kinda breaking the immersion

Power: 9/10
Very dangerous!!

Beauty: 8/10
Colors fit, combined with the blue skin looks nice!
Shoulders are a bit ugly. But you can take it like a man.

Total : 8/10
I get an error when trying to open your profile o.O
8/10
This is weird, u look alot like me! The head doesn't fit and I dont like the elemental artifact combined with an old tier-set, otherwise it's gucci! 6.5/10
9/10
1/10 see too many people with that mog
08/10/2017 12:18Posted by Bleachvendor

it says rate the transmog and not how many people have it or are you !@#$ing blind?
08/10/2017 16:34Posted by Elementalqqz
08/10/2017 12:18Posted by Bleachvendor

it says rate the transmog and not how many people have it or are you !@#$ing blind?

To be fair, he did - you just didn't like it :p

@Bleachvendor: Even though the head piece is supposed to be a match for the set you're wearing, I don't feel it fits with the rest of the look. Those orange feathers or whatever draw all the attention. The blue-purple glow of the belt also looks out of place IMO. 6/10
3/10. Like the shoulders though.
3/10. dont know what the theme is, really random
Oh i like it! The helmet seems quite off and I think a different belt - maybe something with blue lights - could really bring the whole set together.
+1 for having the tabard 8/10!
So much purple and pink! Love it. 8/10
Love it, 9/10...would of gave it 9.5/10 if the color of the shield was different.

I look like something that belongs on tissue:)