Rate the transmog above

Last thread reached its cap - so new thread because I think I just won the mog game ;D
15/09/2017 15:34Posted by Callìopee
Last thread reached its cap - so new thread because I think I just won the mog game ;D

Fel shaman ? 8.5/10
Fire shaman ? 6.5/10
16/09/2017 01:57Posted by Darkkorkron
Fire shaman ? 6.5/10

I've seen better mogs on leveling characters.. sry, 2/10
1 Like
16/09/2017 14:24Posted by Sterix
16/09/2017 01:57Posted by Darkkorkron
Fire shaman ? 6.5/10

I've seen better mogs on leveling characters.. sry, 2/10

It's okay.. I can sortoff see a theme going on here but the random colour elements break it for me, artifact yellow, goggles purple, gloves green... I do like it. And you were mean to the last person posting -1 nice-points.

6.5/10
Uncommon look and all fits well except for that tabard. 8/10
It looks good and clearly Shaman, but it's just a full set minus the hat and the gloves being an off-colour. At least you're using the TBC recolour and not the oh-so-standard tier set.

Boots need changing even though it's only the front that's visible. Weapon and helmet match the rest of the armour fantastically.

7/10.
9/10.

Beard matching the armors perfectly!

Not 100% sure about the tabard and weapons? Wasn't there a more fiery version of the Doomhammer's off-hand?
8/10

Simple and effective color cords.
I like it, seems fitting for a draenei, however dont care much for the clipping of the hair with the helm. You did choose an excellent robe for the ensemble - 6/10

I know mine may not be totally original, but I'm a sucker for the troll aesthetic and it took me ages to get this LFR set (which to my mind looks the best :) )
The Troll 'mog to end all Troll 'mogs. Just a shame it's a full tier-set rather than individual pieces. Weapons look very out of place. 8/10.

19/09/2017 08:22Posted by Rilog
Wasn't there a more fiery version of the Doomhammer's off-hand?

The Prestige 1 PvP skin is probably the one you're thinking of. I don't PvP! The Archaeology variant of the skin I'm using would fit better, but I don't have that either.
Nothing in your mog fits, 3/10.
20/09/2017 14:43Posted by Morambi
Nothing in your mog fits, 3/10.

Well good, I don't personally like trolls but you made it work for me, the only critique I can give you is that the weapons are a bit low-ress.

9.5/10
Could you guys please rate my transmog, just trying something new out. Not really a transmog guy coz the gold builds up over time and I ain't about that rich life. :)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/mitler
22/09/2017 08:18Posted by Mitler
Could you guys please rate my transmog

You're supposed to rate the guy above you, whilst the one below you (me) rates yours. That's how this works lol :p

I'll give yours a 6-7/10 though. Not really getting any shaman vibes, just "Look how bright I am" :D

21/09/2017 21:13Posted by Zash
Well good, I don't personally like trolls but you made it work for me, the only critique I can give you is that the weapons are a bit low-ress.

Since yours didn't get rated I'll give you a 9/10, I really like it :) I'm actually aiming for something similar, doing SoO right now (again) for the shaman set >_<
Like it Flufybutt! Simple and very Alliance driven it seems! 8/10
just me with my pvp-set... thats a nice 7/10 you got there mate.
I love that set, 8/10.
Great looking dwarf. I like the goggles also, nice dwarf touch.

Sadly i cant give you a 10 since ally shouldnt have shamans hehe
7/10
I like the touch of gold and I twice as much like you managed to get it running with the whole mog.

9.9/10