Rate the transmog of the person above you

Fits pretty fine but i realy miss shoulders there 6.5/10

Shoulders is a must

1 Like

7/10, it’s cool, tribal but - points for using heritage armor.

I will give it 8/10 a nice set, it doesn’t really take the “woaw” since you’re rogue, suits a Monk a lot, the Gloves and boots are highly noticeable with the color but it’s a very nice transmog set :slight_smile:

5.5/10 for Elysilla.

It is a full set which lacks creativity. You look like a leftover character from 2010. Weapons also doesn’t look good but I don’t know if you have Weapon Illusion enchant on them maybe they look better ingame, armory doesn’t show those animations. I tried to not be rough to you.

1/10 don’t even know what I am looking at just a huge mess no offense haha and that 1 was to be nice.

1 Like

0/10 to you both because obviously switching characters because you were salty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4/10

5/10 for playing human

2 Likes

Haha can’t get Transmog yet but ty <3 UwU :smiley:

Next Person to Judge is Still

4/10

5/10 for playing human

6/10.

It’s how I imagine Reno Jackson would look if he murdered Sir Finley Mrrgglton and started wearing his skin.

So this is what Bauldheed is currently strutting around town in:

10/10 for absolute manliness, 4/10 for the outfit (It’s a bit…garish).

So 14/10! Probably.

2 Likes

The lower part looks good for a goblin, but the chest doesn’t really match. I’d say 8/10

Looks like a typical orc warrior. I really like that you kept the outfit simple without over-the-top shoulders.
10/10

1 Like

Nice change to see such a solid adaptation and choice of armor to the tabard, very solid match all around. Would very happily give a 9/10

Apologies in advance to the person rating this since its all one set, not very exciting I know.

2 Likes

The mog looks amazing, weapon fit really well

2 Likes

You couldn’t decide what to wear and this was the only thing, that was clean… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i love your guts, so 10/10

5 Likes

I really do like the transmog you were going for, it really does suit that of a Sin’dorei archer very nicely. The only drawback I see is the chest piece, since it doesn’t seem to blend in too well with the rest of the transmog. 9/10.

1 Like

4/10, i ve seen those shoulders many times before on druids, generic. And this nature-wild-savage xmog style doesnt fit to druid from a big city Gilneas tho.

Very Kul Tiran look. I like the clean and functional weapons. The gloves are slightly off in colour but the rest well matched. 6/10

Nice tribal transmog, a bit odd for an Draenei, funny the little bones on the hooves :blush: 10/10.