Rate the Warlock transmog above you! *NEW*

i like it ofc as its one of the best looks for us in game. not sure about the sword and offhand but it doesnt matter much. 8/10
28/10/2018 14:42Posted by Nerdrage
i like it ofc as its one of the best looks for us in game. not sure about the sword and offhand but it doesnt matter much. 8/10

You look like a Leveling character, the Weapons are nice tho 4/10
7/10 The Weapon and hands seem a lil off ^
03/11/2018 14:54Posted by Dinoza

yea im still farming the gloves and the weapon is just for big dick bonus xD
03/11/2018 15:06Posted by Goretak
03/11/2018 14:54Posted by Dinoza

Yeah its kinda hard to find a weapon that fits that mog; The Archimonde staff does, but the lil purple is just bleh... :D You can also try the gloves that hide undead robes, so it looks like you dont even have hands ^ Dno name its a green that I got from AH would look good on your chest.
03/11/2018 15:44Posted by Dinoza
03/11/2018 15:06Posted by Goretak

Yeah its kinda hard to find a weapon that fits that mog; The Archimonde staff does, but the lil purple is just bleh... :D You can also try the gloves that hide undead robes, so it looks like you dont even have hands ^ Dno name its a green that I got from AH would look good on your chest.

Looks decent enough but basically a whole set, 6/10.
Actually looks really cool.

8/10
I love your set ,9/10.Those shoulders are neat.
The tabard and the helm could be better, not bad at all though! 7/10
Solid transmog 8/10

Looks fel-infused and evil. Maybe some different gloves as that red gemstone seems out of place.

7/10

Weapons doesn’t match at all imo

5/10

My floating skull doesn’t appear in the profile. It is the blue hidden artifact

More like a priest, or mage. 8/10

6.5/10. Freaky set, especially the headpiece. Not sure it goes well for a troll though.

9/10 I like that look a lot. Stylish :slight_smile:

8/10, could use a better robe. Nice color scheme though!

I have no idea. It says 404 error. Based on the thumbnail you have strong beard game so 7/10 for that alone.

Can’t work out if challenge mode helm or this faceless one works best with my mog?

Wow this thread died a death

^ 8/10 I really like it , everything fits togather except for the belt , yes it greenish but doesnt look like “fel” :slight_smile:

7/10
I like the color scheme. But those shoulders I’ve never liked.