Rate the Warlock transmog above you! *NEW*

Since the last post reached it's limit. Start with me :)
4 Likes
8/10 because I like the tier you're wearing. -1 for the wep appearance, since it's not my favourite, -1 for using a tier set.

(I'm sorta expecting a similar rating, probably lower cause the set I'm wearing isn't even that cool :D Just looks kinda plaguey and nice, me being undead and all)
Yeah my weapon isn't the best fit but in game it looks a lot better, id give yours 9/10 because the contrast is a bit lacking imo
Tier police is here as well!

7/10 for using fixed tier no matter how i like your set :(
You look like blurred fire shadow! sort of like a Balrog! I like it =) 9/10
7/10, purple is my favourite colour but your staff looks crap
6/10
I scored you low because:
- Tier police! you used fixed tier, it's not a transmog ( you know my rules, if you don't check previous posts)
- Staff doesn't fit your set
30/04/2018 11:35Posted by Doominatrux
7/10, purple is my favourite colour but your staff looks crap

Is the armoury =( is beautiful staff:

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/539477.jpg
full 10/10 because of huge bonus ur set gets for the troll horns coming out of the head
Your weapon matches with your set, good job! However, the rest isn't really rateable since it's a tier set. Still 7/10
Yellow Belt, Green shoulders. blue weapon.
Messy a little bit :(
6/10.
Good job, not sure about the shoulders though .

9/10
Nice headpiece.
I like the greenish color in your armor.
I wonder if there is a darker version of that armor.

8,5/10
7/10 pretty dull transmog and the weapon doesn't fit
It's awesome but the weapon has to be changed it just dulls out the unique transmog. 8/10 -2 because of the weapon
5/10, dont like when its just a regular set
6/10 dagger and shoulders meh, i like head and chest combination, nice aesthetics very warlocky much fel

Just kidding 10/10 just because memelology = best spec
9/10 I love the look. It truly captures the essence of the Warlock but I think the Scepter of Sargeras Fel look would be a better fit to complete the set.
7/10 - It's a nice set. But mostly looks like a mage. Love the weapon though. Negative points for the tabard though.
7,5 /10 - very fel like. interesting