Rate the Warlock transmog above you! *NEW*

You can post them if you keep them in captions like

http://google.com

Looks great, solid 8/10

What would look really badass is if you farmed the high councillor’s scepter to go with it. That cane would look great with the hat and the general theme of the mog.

1 Like

8.5/10
I like overall outfit, but i really think that hat looks weird on the undead with these massive horns, no offense.

I do not see many tmogs for casters without robe but yours fits well and nice 8/10.

DON’T RATE ME

Uh, just yesterday I changed that cane cause I dropped a dagger that was better for stats, but this is how it normally looks like (on this mage I mean)!

The uphand is that that dagger is invisible when sheathed, so currently my warlock looks like he has no weapons at all

Nexpose

Looks good. I rate it 8 out of 10.

Macumbo

Haha great, you look like a magician. :smile:

1 Like

7/10
I don’t like the staff, too blue
Maybe black chest? Or go shirtless ?

This is sad but absolutely right :frowning: In Sahadowlands Blizz finally give us option for chose Chinese undead model version - without bones on body. So we will see all transmogs without any damaged. I am not sure because on presentation doesn’t see perfect but also I saw like undead posture are much more straight like human not like now old grandpa.
Anyway I would like so much that Blizz scale shoulders because now really looks very very poor. I know that undeads are slimmer than blood elves but our shoulders are much more smaller than our body compare to them.
Best race for transmog in my opinion is Blood elves and orcs (with head up)

3/10 nothing special sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

7/10 No warlock feel, but awsome as hell :wink:

Need more orbs, belt and gloves 6/10

Well designed set. Everything fits. Clear job.

Although I would recommend you to change your waist. Tidesage Belt might be a perfect choice.

I can feel the mojo in your mog, 9/10.
You should maybe try one of the cloth belts from BoD, that might be a better fit.

i would give that mog a solid 8/10 for sure

@Thunrahion (since op is DK)
Really sweet mog, 9/10 from me. Really like color match between Archimonde’s pieces and that robe.

@thunrahion i would give that mog a solid 8/10 for sure

@drakkyr not sure why it didnt change my character at all anywho id give yours a solid 8/10 also

Although a tier set, it doesn’t change the fact that it’s quite good, and possibly one of the few well-fitting “complete sets” for Gnomes.

I give a 6/10.

5 out of 10.
Staff locks like an old god weapon and she wears engineering google’s.(nice red eyes tho)
Her robe is the only warlock clothing on her.

6/10

A good, stylish warlock mog with a nice colour scheme for the spec, but points off for it being a full set rather than something made yourself.

It’s pretty much a full set with a tabard that doesn’t fit. 3/10