Rate the Warrior Transmog above YOU 2.0

The last topic reached posts limit so here we go again...

@Mercer 8/10
2 Likes
I love the old Heroism set, and the tabard matches it nicely, but you forgot the chestplate. And the hat... The hat. Dude. :(

3/10
1 Like
@ Toolan

I love it - the whole vibe is undead, antiquated and lost to time... like you rose from a desert tomb... simple and VERY effective so has to be 10/10
Alliance is always a great theme 8.5/10
Great Set but I don't think Ashkandi is quite the right sword for it. Tabard is sweet though

9/10
7/10...

It would be so much higher without that shirt and hair style.
7/10
8/10

I like it :)
5/10
7/10
@reignvald
7/10 the tabard doesn't match and the shoulders are too high res
6/10

looks like pala tho. x)
7/10!
Belt and gloves dont fit imo, godlike weapon!
Looks cool 9/10
Very original, though not to my personal liking. 6/10
Cool weapon!! Love it!! You style is solid, nothing special or dramatic but it kinda matches. Little bit too dark for my taste tho. 7,5/10.
6/10 - The shoes make you look like a jester, but I've got a soft spot for them shoulders
26/03/2018 05:29Posted by Buffalodale
6/10 - The shoes make you look like a jester, but I've got a soft spot for them shoulders

9/10, im liking the class/race theme.
7/10 - I'm not a real fan of full-sets, but the helm is a nice addition, it gave you the seventh point :D

For my weapons (because the angle of the character on the armory is not the best one for weapons) is the Arcanite Ripper (pre-WotLK event version). I wanted to create something around this weapon and this is what it's become.
1 Like
Easy. 10/10 you look awesome bro.