Rated Bg Questions

Lately, I have been wondering to roll a PvP only char as alt, just not really sure what is “fun”.

Personally got really sick of healing, it can be fun, but what I really want to try is to typically “1 shot” people. Or at least have a visibly good dmg, that I can kill people with.
Been looking for burst tier list, but only found mythic rankings and that’s really more about meta and utility than just burst, also dps list on Noxic and other pages are really only caring for raids and that’s actually almost exactly the opposite, it’s more like uptime race.

So i am not sure what would be good for killing random ppl on random bg-s for fun, and what would be a decent pick for Rated Bg-s as a viable usefull damage dealer.

Edited since you edited your OP.

There are a few specs that are viable both in random and rated BGs.

If you’re a pure BG kinda guy id say moonkin is probs top of the list. My list of viable go to specs would be something like this:

• Moonkin
  • Mage (frost or fire depending on the comp)
  • Shadowpriest
  • Rogue

Lets say Destro is tier 1 PvP class right now.
Tbh , i’m mentally handicap and i cant play that class so i will be total garbage and useless in a group if i roll that class.

Find something you like the most and learn its rotations until you master it.
These questions ‘‘What’s best to reroll and kill people’’ are kinda irrelevant.

Meta changes nearly each season but few specs will always have a 101% spot anyway in every single group.

1 Like

What? You are saying Rogue is NOT on the top of your list, and that Balance druids are viable? Well, my druid is the weakest thing, it lost to around 40 item levels lower druid and I had no chance against it. It took minutes to kill a 117 warlock, and almost died a few times doing it - while my warrior with similar gear back then, killed it in seconds.

But sure, maybe if you have gear or know exactly what to do - I just can’t figure it out, I guess.

Still, ROGUE is the most OP Mary Sue Superman Captain Marvel ever, and you barely mention it at the bottom of your list? Come on. Oh, I see you play a huntar, another super OP three-wheeler kid-class. Sorry, didn’t realize… never mind, I am sure you have good knowledge of how BGs work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.