Rated BGS Solo queue. Please

Yes ! We NEED solo queue RBGs !

2 Likes

First thing we need is queues separated between solo players and groups. If you want to queue with friends than you’ll end up in bg with groups only.
Way more important than solo queue for rbg.

1 Like

This LFG system literally sux… its so outdated… Just add solo que for rated bgs and arenas… we want to play the game for rating, but not spending whole day in LFG… jesus, every normal games got thoes kind of systems, but wow pvp players have to spend all their time in outdated “system” for just ONE game, because everyone is leaving after it is finished.

I dont care about randoms, because it SUX also… filled with low geared or overgeared guys 1 shotting low geared guys… whats the point of that circus crap gameplay?

Is this 2010 or something? Pathetic.

1 Like

maybe they should recall RBG to LFG simulator … or something like World of LFG … so stupid

I think Solo shuffle will be the closest we can get to a decent rated solo queue. Because of the shuffling factor, it is less about your team and more about how flexible you are to adapt to your current team.

Solo Queue RBGs would lead to scapegoating your team because you aren’t winning.

yes #RBGSOLOQUEUE LESSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Soloq rbg wouldnt work in current iteration; rbg’s are closer to raids in that you need a lead coordinating the team, specific roles, and specific classes/setups.

The guiding principle of soloQ is that you will rise or fall based on your individual skill. In RBG, you don’t have enough individual agency on the games outcome, it would really be exactly line random battlegrounds.

The only 2 classes/roles that I would say can have a swinging impact and « solo carry »(compared to the rest) would be the rogue and the tank on flag maps.

For the rest, rbg success is 70% lead strategy calling (usully starting with the meta gameplans and then adapting to gamestate),and 29% target calling/teamfight communication .

You can be the best healer in the world or the best mage in the world, you arent going to solo carry your team (and with no « lead » that formed the group and is on discord, either nobody will talk and it will be a random bg, or youll get multiples people trying to shotcall.

If they could scale down battlegrounds to 5 mans (1 heal 1 tank 3 dps) and nerf tank survivability accordingly, or even go 4 dps, then it could def be something

no it doesnt need that.
You can yolo the heck out of bgs.
it would require the following though:

1. no tank specs allowed (because tanks are massively unbalanced and having a druid over a warrior for example is HUGE)
  2. fix healers to 2 min and max

leading or whatever could be fixed with a ping system as most other games have it. Mark target, assist location etc.

point is if both teams don’t have it, it is balanced again. In yolo queue both teams will have bad communication and more or less bad team synergy. That is why it is fun as it causes faster and more volatile games

As someone who practically lived in random BGs up until maybe 2 expansions ago, since the motivation and funfactor is dwindling for evident reasons; I’d give both my legs for this to be implemented.

2 Likes

You get it if you winy and daily gives even more.

Im for it but only if you are not able to que with more than one person

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.