Rated soloqueue

i know what people are gonna say, it creates toxcicity, im not even gonna deny it, because as the game gets more competitive and heated its normal for people to take it more seriously, but i wish we could have soloq with rating just like some other fmaous games

first of all it would eventually get rid of bad players your stuck with, and im not taling only about people undergeared or learning theire class, im talking about ppl who joins bg and go watch youtube instead of playing the actual game.

2 Likes

Why would it create toxicity ? Arena games are not exactly long, if you don’t like the team you’re in you can just reque again?
You know blizz are comparing soloque to skrimish, I doubt someone would scream over a skrimish match, even when the rating is on the line.

The problem with soloque is that class compositions play big part of WoW arena, imagine that soloque puts my Warrior with Outlaw rogue for example. All it takes is one paladin to shut our physical damage down and we have no button to press to do anything about it, while having hard time peeling for our healer as well.
For soloque to work, there will be a need for specs to be more self sufficient and that’s not how they are desiging some classes right now.

3 Likes

it would cost resources for sure, but i would like to see it live just as a “social experiment” .

PvP need some new mode imo.

Tankless ( to make the comp a little bit less dependent ) soloqueue would be sexy.

1 Like

need to be treated like lfr/dungeon, with an actual composition, and yes i do agree it should be tankless for the most part, we need 3/7 or 1/3/6 or 1/4/5 or 0/4/6 and it should always be like that, and we need an mvp system, nd an actual difference in winning/losing the game, atm it feels like we are all winning or all losing in a bg, it feels like we are powerless in the compotiion matter, some games uu get 0-1 healer and he gets wreked by 3 melees, while enemy gets 4 and u can’t win a teamfight or an objective, its rly unbalanced, and its been like this untouched for years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.