RAW Guild ZT

Avoid this guild like the plague.

Very informative, thanks for the heads up.

Care to elaborate maybe?

Loot drama no doubt.

Nope. It’s all about a guild backing you up (or not doing), especially when you have been with them from day 1. They didn’t. I can’t be arsed to go into to it with more detail. When I posted this I was annoyed. It’s history now, but yes, be careful if you choose to join up with them. They will stab you in the back.

Hey. GM of here.
So Shiv here was stirring stuff up in /4 LFG talking down a guild called , because he had a negative experience with them.
He was told that is not the way we conduct ourselves and then asked to apologize and settle it with their GM. He refused to do so and was henceforth asked to leave or apologize. He didnt. We dont want that sort of behaviour from our members and we dont condone it.

1 Like

Heya Skiv I try to talk you last night. When someone AFK or leave party you cant be sure something happen in RL. You was very upset and said that I was a stupid and a idiot. You keep talking down the guild, because you had a bad experience… Most players try to reason with you on /4 LFG, but you told them you dont care, and we could wisper Skincrawler if we had a problem… and we did.

too emotional. way too much xD

Shiv in drama shocker.

1 Like

Yes it was one member and not the entire guild but when I contacted the guild officers, I was told where to go. So if that is the Guild officer’s attitude, then yes, I will call out the entire guild.
I left RAW on my own accord. I was threatened with the boot because I wouldn’t apologise to said guild. Why would I? I expected some support or at least to be asked what the issue was…

Keeneye, shut up you muppet!

It wasn’t that someone just went afk. I was in a Strat UD party and we got to the last boss and wiped. 3 left but me and another decided to recruit some more. I did the /4 for more and got multiple whispers. I asked the other to make me lead so I could invite, but she was afk for 20 mins or so. When he/she came back I was kicked from the party. yes I was p1ssed and decided to speak to his/her guild about it. As I said previously, I was told where to go and obscene comments were made…
I then made comments about the guild in chat, as you do.
RAW didn’t ask what was wrong or why I was doing what I was doing.
As if I was going to apologise.

Shiv just stop it Get some help you started this and now ye making a big deal outta it and crying you seek the attention of world chat which you didnt get so now you went on the forums instead to get even more attnetion this just explains you aint mature enough to be in a guild

I’m using the public forum to make people aware of certain guilds but thanks for your input. Good day to you.

There are like 40 people called Shiv and I’m 100% convinced it’s all the same person.

He’s been rude to everyone since the beginning of this forum. I like when good things happen to good people but I also like when bad things happen to bad people, so here we go. Karma.

Aye because your post is meant to spread xmas cheer. It’s history now, I’ve moved on and I’m sure the guilds in question have moved on too. Don’t throw stones in glass houses.

Since when you can recognize who is good and who is bad?

1 Like

Dunno, since I was a kid maybe. I think everyone can, can‘t you?

1 Like

I apologise for being a naughty boy. I hope Santa still brings me something for Xmas.

Shiv creating drama, whats new?

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

2 Likes

Nothing like a good old guild drama to get you into Christmass cheer! Just like the olden days.
Happy hanukkah, goys!