Razer naga mouse

Hey. I’ve had a few of the razer naga mouse’s in the past but my latest is on its last legs now after 4 years :frowning:

I’m looking to buy another but i can’t seem to find the razer mouse with the 12 buttons on the side. Is the trinity version just the same apart from you can clip new parts to it?

Anyone know?

yeah, the trinity has 3 different bits you can attach to the side. one of those is the usual 12 button grid thing.

Would you recommend it?

yeah it’s fine. i’m expecting it to be broken a year from now but that’s the way it is. had several nagas, a g600 and a scimitar. not buying a scimitar again, not only is it slightly broken but also the rubber coating on it starts peeling after some time and the way it’s designed nasty dead skin quickly builds up in the rubber patterns so it’s annoying to keep clean. at least with this naga it’s easy to keep clean and if it surprises me and doesn’t break early then then i can keep using it, unlike the scimitar which has an expiration date.

These naga usually last me a few years before dying. Starts with the middle mouse button dying then it all goes down hill from there. The software is pretty poor also tho

If youre gonna replace the mouse consider the Logitech g600 mmo mouse Retierx mentioned
I swapped to that after my last Naga died, has the full numpad on the thumb side of the mouse as well, its a lot less fragile too

I had this very problem, so far the g600 has lasted twice as long and still functions like the day I bought it, I had burned through 2 naga’s in roughly 3 years before

my g600 lasted a few years. got it at half price as well so was a good deal. seemed to be discontinued when i bought my scimitar instead, though.

this is how long my mmo mice have lasted me, just my experience obviously.
first naga: few hours, broken sensor
second naga: 4 years, broken button
third naga: 1 year, broken scroll wheel
fourth naga: ~6 months, broken sensor
fifth naga: like 6 months, no problems as of yet

scimitar: 1 year, right or left button (cant remember which) clicked by itself for a few hours which made me go out and replace it, was planning on doing it anyway because it had gotten so unpleasant to hold. using it rarely as a secondary and it’s been fine functionally. the rubber coating is ruined and it’s a nightmare to keep clean.
g600: 3 years, broken button

sounds like i’m some crazy guy who throws mice against walls with how much they’re breaking, but i’m really not. hardly anything i use breaks, with the exception of mice which seem to be massively unreliable. at this point i just expect that they’ll break and i’ll have to replace them.

Na I can vouch for you, Razor is hit or miss, some Will last you a while, others will just break down when you decide to exist in their direct environment

The g600 is still for sale, Google g600 mmo and you’ll find a few webshops that still sell them, well known webshops too (for my country atleast) but I saw some Amazon hits too

im loving my naga apart from the occasional double clicking it does and the fact i cant use the 12 button bit due to my small hands lol so im limited to 7 buttons

I just bought recently the new Razer Naga trinity after my last one died out after the several years, so far I’m perfectly happy with it, I like the shape even better than on my old Naga and the 12 buttons are closer to each other on it so I got easily used on it.

My experiences are:
Naga - few years; double click, then broken mwheel
Naga - 1 year; broken mwheel
Deathadder - 2 years; i broke accidentally
Scimitar - 2 years, no issues, if software needs update stops working til its done and grip gets disgusting and i cant clean it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.