RDF in WotLK Classic for specific realms (not adding RDF at all is a big mistake)

Thats the reason why they dont want RDF in wotlk. The game would be too good and less players would pay for their next expansion.

While it would be better without port, than not having RDF at all, I hope you are the one to volunteer to fly the the port stone and port me, ill be waiting in the city anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure. If I do not want to travel to the dungeon, I wonā€™t even sign up.

Its really obvious. I play TBC the last 2 months and there is zero social interactionā€¦ only boosts. For the matter of fact this is the first message I ve seen once I logged in just now

https://i.imgur.com/QIq2vap.png

Thats the 70-80% of LFG chat. People buy gold to buy boosts. Especially on leveling dungeons there is 0 chance to make a group in under an hour and I do not exaggerate.

Today wow devs have inferiority complex for the old developers. They dont want wotlk to succeed. But the failure of wotlk will not save retail. I for once wont play retail for sure.

What killed WoW for me was during MoP where to stay competitive you had to do dailies over dailies, it felt like Blizzard is trying to control what I do in game. I donā€™t particularly like but during WotLK I found the power to organise 2 PUGs/ week to get some raiding done, what I couldnā€™t do was spend 40 mins on chat to make a group to go somewhere and grind the same dungeon for 1 hour. I was looking forward to relive that freedom feeling I used to have playing WotLK with alts in heirlooms, doing all the dungeons, seeing all the lore I missed in Classic and TBC by not being able to get into dungeon groups. I must agree with WoT killers for me it was the rep dailies in Mop and the nail on the coffin was the flying tied to repetitive grindy quests. Also starting with MoP having alts stopped being interesting they balanced all races/characters so much that everyone could DpS, mitigate, stun, interrupt ,heal and buff.

3 Likes

Surprisingly accurate.

LFR did not kill WoW.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.