Rdruid + hunter / warr?

Sup guys!
I want do play a druid(resto mostly) and my friend can’t decide if he should pick warri or hunter to me. What do you think works better for arenas - rdruid+hunter or rdruid+warr?
As a hunter I had also an idea that we could try jungle in 3s, if i switch from resto to feral. From what I’ve seen the warrior is not played that much with any druid’s spec.

Mostly we will aim for 2s tho.

So guys, could you help us decide, which combo is better fun wise,easier to handle or possibly climb the ladder?

Thank you!

Warrior is better.
Hunter is easier.

I’d suggest hunter since way less knowledge is required. You will have decent CC chains which lead to auto win pretty much.

1 Like

I also forgot to mention that we want to rush rbgs aswell. In that case the hunter is better pick right?

Actually, warrior is also better for RBGs than hunter.
Hunter is not bad or anything, people just don’t want/need it. It’s also harder to make use of the class at lower rating (cause people just faceroll and your traps are basically non-existent).

1 Like

Depends on bracket, BM hunter is better -and- easier in 2s currently, especially if it’s Rdruid + hunter.

From what ive seen it shouldnt change much in 9.1. So we gonna stick with the hunter i guess

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.