Rdruid LF chill heroic raiding guild - Kazzak

I used to lead a small raiding guild in Kazzak, we did some laid-back raiding. No mythic raids, just heroic raiding 2 days a week. We’d have fun and banter but we’d still get the raid done eventually. After a lot of people took a break or quit the game or otherwise moved on to a different guild (for example people that were looking to do mythic raiding instead) I decided to give FFXIV a try, which kept me entertained for a couple of months but I decided it’s just not my game. Now a couple of months I came back to the game with a group of friends:

Me, a restoration druid, and my partner (a beast master hunter) are looking for a guild to get back into the more difficult content. We’ve been around doing max lvl content since I returned but nothing like M+ or raiding yet. I really miss raiding and M+ but I’d rather do it with people I know than do it with randoms so now I’m looking for a lighthearted guild to take us in. For now it’d just be me and the hunter but later on I could also ask some of the aforementioned friends to join.

TL;DR: ex-guild leader (Rdruid) returned to WoW after a few months and is looking for a active but laid-back heroic raiding/M+ guild for me and my partner (BM hunter)

Right, forgot to mention:

I’d like to raid 2 days a week, no more than that. And I’m looking for a HEROIC raiding guild. Ofcourse it’s okay if the guild dabbles in the occasional mythic but I don’t want mythic raiding to be the focus of the guild.

if u up for factionchange and realmchange SALTYGITS might be a thing for you 2 could easy take both off you for the raiding team :wink:

contact me discord : jaycore#8306
cheers jay

Thanks a lot for the offer, but since I just switched from ally to horde with a group of friends I don’t think they’d appreciate having to switch back again after just finishing the whole lvling process all over again. (because we all decided to lvl from scratch) Regardless it’s kind of you to offer anyway.

np mate enjoy your hunt :slight_smile: