Re-rolling in Defias Brotherhood - Who needs more cannonfolder, Horde or Alliance ?

Hey,

As explained, I wish to reroll on these connected realms, where tails of World PvP have warmed my heart.

Which side should I pick to help ensuring the Horde/Alliance population stays balanced ?

Have a good day

Some of the horror stories regarding the outer realms like these - tell tales of the world of Azeroth being not just swarmed but completely overwhelmed by the alliance :fearful:

So if you want to balance against these creatures, you should choose horde… And the mighty blood elf, because it seems that this race is the race that the overwhelming alliance also hates the most :face_with_monocle:

But if you want to tip the scale, go with the alliance and with force chase the unworthy smelly races away from the way of world pvp :pensive:

But be aware that every lvl area has there own troubles on each side :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you,

I shall take this into account.
But, a Blood Elf ? Bah ! Not smelly enough to deserve their place in the mighty Horde ! Besides being decoys.

Cheers :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.